Which is the best 3D modeling program

which one I should choose

• Sculptris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blender

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Can you do my request a vault from fallout and a shack
Have you checked the two Fallout mods? Also as explained to you before the more info available the easier it is to give you precise answers. E.g. are you looking for buildings, wonders, resources or even city graphics?

Why do you need to ask your dad to help you with that. You can find Blender here,https://www.blender.org/download/ it's FREE!!!

I should have already one unit done but you keep posting... :rolleyes:
I have parents control there's a password when I install something

Edit:Samez I the buildings I requested are buildings

Edit 2: I'm getting my computer back in the summer I geuss I'll have to wait before i get blender and when I made the model someone would do the animations

Last edited:
I'm going to get blender 2.77 when I get my computer back I will be also be accepting requests when I start my unit thread

I'm going to get blender 2.77 when I get my computer back I will be also be accepting requests when I start my unit thread
When you do start making things be sure to post wips (work in progress) pictures of your units in your own thread. That's a great way to get advice and answers to questions. not to mention encouragement from people who want to see and use your finished work.

I'll first start off with the battle ship from last resort in stage 5

Anyways I got my computer back I got blender 2.78 and I'm thinking of a unit to start off with

Top Bottom