Who had completed all the levels?

I usaully don't play to 'win'. I have played for years and have never seen a winning screen. However, I would rank myself between a Prince and a Warlord.
My games usually go along the lines of: Make an enbasey with every nation. Mantain world peace.

Late nineties were my best years. I completed some emperor games.

This days I only read this forum and don't play civilization any more. Last game I started was on the 'Prince-Level' (three or four months ago) . It was nog very convincing, but I had won this game without very much troubles.

On civilization i found that victory by 1AD was possible no matter what level you play it on. Including conquest, space race etc. Well ok space race would take a litte longer on the top levels but you get what i mean. Certainly not so easy on Civ 2 and 3. Still although i have not played civilization for years its still a great and i wont ever get rid of it. Pity it doesnt work on this PC.

Well ive had pretty much a new computer here since i last tried to install Civ 1. Ill give it a try again and hope it works.

You better :p Or you will feel the wrath of my kiwi diplomats!

Well Civilization 1 will install fine. Cant find Civnet probably be a nightmare to find some place that stocks it. ill have to check again at some point it will turn up.

Top Bottom