• Cyc

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Civplayah

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am glad to see an end to this matter. :beer: 2 cheers for both King Cyc and Civplayah you both put the Dgame above your self interests. I will be there for the Kings feastival and there will be a bottle of Carota waiting at the table.

Does this mean we finally have Cyc as President? ;) :D

:) That's one government position I never tried, you're right, my friend. Turned down a lot of nominations over the years, but I always wanted to try it. Just between you and me, Furiey, King is better. ;)

:king:

I am glad to see an end to this matter. :beer: 2 cheers for both King Cyc and Civplayah you both put the Dgame above your self interests. I will be there for the Kings feastival and there will be a bottle of Carota waiting at the table.
Thank you, Lord Civius. I would be honored to sit at your table.

Any suggestions on a date and time? It should probably be an all day event, to cover Europe and America. I know 1889 is in Alaska, but do we have anyone farther West than that? Anyway, I'm thinking Wednesday, sometime.

As Lord Civius was made Regent by a King, he should not be forced to lose his title.

Since Civplayah is having problems with his PC I will humbly remain serving as Regent to the Crown and Clerk of the Realm. Once Civplayah gets his problems worked out I will gladly step down if he wants to be Regent.

How about something like 6-7pm GMT, as it would 7-8 here, 8-9 in Europe and middayish in America, although a weekend day might be better than a Wednesday for that.

Since Civplayah is having problems with his PC I will humbly remain serving as Regent to the Crown and Clerk of the Realm. Once Civplayah gets his problems worked out I will gladly step down if he wants to be Regent.

I got my new Vista the day I came back. Although I refuse the title of regent because I feel I don't even deserve the title.

How about something like 6-7pm GMT, as it would 7-8 here, 8-9 in Europe and middayish in America, although a weekend day might be better than a Wednesday for that.

I'm on a wierd schedule. I can do morning (10-11 am EST) or very late (midnight-2am) because I work nights. Also there is a hurricane on a beeline to my house. It is expected to hit land late monday early tuesday so if I disappear for a few days then it means I lost power or my house.

I got my new Vista the day I came back. Although I refuse the title of regent because I feel I don't even deserve the title.

I wouldn't say you don't deserve it. You are the factions founder and helped get the game back on track. No one faults you for your computer crashing, it was unfortunate and you have the problem fixed now. Could have happened to anyone of us.

I'm on a wierd schedule. I can do morning (10-11 am EST) or very late (midnight-2am) because I work nights.

I believe EST is 5-6 hours behind BST which would make it 1500-1700 GMT+1

I could do that but whether people in the western part of America and Alaska can make that time i am not sure.

I might suggest something from out of the past (sorry Furiey) as a reference. In an old RPG thread, we had a wake for Shaitan that lasted maybe (i forget now) 26 hours? People would come and go from all corners of the world at all times of the days. There was no pressure. Here's a link.
It's starts on posts 109 on page 6.

^^^ Behind BST or GMT? (BST is GMT +1)

Actually EST is -4.
No, EST is GMT-5, EDT (ie: with Daylight Saving) is GMT-4.

The UK however is on BST at the moment (British Summer Time = daylight saving = GMT+1), so if you are on Eastern Time with daylight saving you are still 5 hours behind the UK and 4 hours behind GMT. If you are not on daylight saving you are 6 hours behind the UK and 5 hours behind GMT.

Top Bottom