• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Why cant i start a war?

banana man

Chieftain
Hi,

Quick question. Sometimes i want to restart a war with someone who "doesnt have anything to say to me" but i cant because i cant talk to them. Im not in the middle of a 10 turn peace treaty either. Anyone know why this happens and if their is a way around it?

Thanks

Hold down "Alt" and click their name. Remember that you can't declare war for 10 turns after a resource, tech, gold, or any other sort of demand/gift/trade in BTS.

I was playing a couple of days ago and when I tried to declare war on Elizabeth, she was upset with me and wouldn't talk to me. So, I thought I couldn't go to war with her because she was furious with me and sitting on her little island with her fingers in her ears. So, I tried advancing my transport into her territory, and THAT is when I was asked if I wanted to declare war. Maybe try that if you haven't already.

I was amazed to find the other day that you can break a cease fire at any time you like... of course, if the AI does that to you, no penalty :)

Top Bottom