Why do you stick to Warlords?

I usually play on prince or warlord......but mostly prince!

At the risk of repeating my poll post, I still play Warlords because BtS is still beta. Just read a few of the threads in the BtS forum.

uh, BTS was released July LAST year......

At the risk of repeating my poll post, I still play Warlords because BtS is still beta. Just read a few of the threads in the BtS forum.

Do I here a TROLL in the woods? :lol: :lol:

I want to stay on earth - not interested in the interplanetary thing. And do the incas make terraces in BtS?

ummmmmm, what game has interplanetary things? are we talking about sins of a solar empire?

I want to stay on earth - not interested in the interplanetary thing. And do the incas make terraces in BtS?

Maybe Call to Power, Master of Orion, Sins of a Solar Empire, Galactic Civilizations, Starcraft, Homeworld, etc.

Yes, the Incas make terraces in BtS.

ummmmmm, what game has interplanetary things? are we talking about sins of a solar empire?
I'm guessing that he's referring to the Final Frontier mod included with BtS.

My original reason for not buying BtS was that I prefer the ancient and medieval periods and the game boosts the modern period. I eventually bought BtS so I could play the FfH II mod found in the downloads section. However, some of the mods that come with BtS (like Final Frontier) are fun, so it hasn't been a bad investment.

Top Bottom