Why have there been no stories of the legendary status of the Civ 3 ones?

It comes with 1.61 patch
So it is a patch....
:run: No!! I have dial-up and however 40, 60, million megabytes will NOT BE PRETTY. (It took me 30 minutes to download 3 megabytes. No way. Not happening. I guess I'll live without it...

You could use a download manager, start it whenever you go online and have it download in the background until you close the connection again. After a few days it should be finished.

I don't understand what you're saying...when you log off it cancels the download doesn't it?

It stops the download but it can restart where it left off. Here's an article about download managers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Download_manager

There are also links to comparisons and reviews of download managers on that page. I haven't used one in some time but I remember that GetRight was pretty good.

Of course you could also ask someone to download the patch and burn it on a CD for you.

So it is a patch....
:run: No!! I have dial-up and however 40, 60, million megabytes will NOT BE PRETTY. (It took me 30 minutes to download 3 megabytes. No way. Not happening. I guess I'll live without it...

i have dial-up and i downloaded it and it should only take 10 mins for 3mb

Top Bottom