Wild Mana AI?

lemonjelly

Modding For Ethne
Oh man I would kill for it :eek:. The improved AI casting spells combined with Arcane Mastery and spells from "More Spells Brainstorming".... EPIC :goodjob:

I hope so too. I miss FF/FF+ since I've been playing WM.

The AI is great, but the speed improvements are the really the epic part.

I might try it but I really don't have the time. A merge as big as that would have a lot of complications in it but if people really want me to do it I'll see if I can.

Well I think people would be really really REALLY happy with the speed improvement as Quetz mentioned, because frankly ff+ is unplayable after some time, because the lag between turns is really to long, and I have 4,7 Ghz and 2 Gb of memory, and it really sucks. The AI would be just a bonus. my 2 cents :)

The speed would be easy to do. Getting the AI would be the hard part. I only have to change about 10 things to get the speed but I can't count the files touched by AI changes.

yeah, some speed tweaks are easy to merge and should help quite a bit. I have flagged as speedtweak in the source only things that do nothing else but speed increase. But most of the speed increase comes from the rewritten unitais and is flagged as Better ai.

Yeah, as Sephi said, a lot of the speed comes from AI changes, so can't really have one without the other, I guess.

But as Pel said also, the turn lag in FF has really become unbearable, much as I love it..

Top Bottom