[GS] Will Pantheon belief spread with my religion?

yorkgrass

Warlord
I was looking for the answer, after a long reading only found out the answers are all for Civ5.
So, when I spreading my religion, will my pantheon belief go with it?

Pantheon is always in all your cities and there is no need to spread it.

Pantheon is civ bound. All your cities will have that pantheon regardless of whether the city has your religion, another's religion or no religion at all. You can't spread it to cities of other civs.

Despite their presence in the Religion tab, "Pantheon" beliefs are best thought of not as some sort of "proto" form of your religion, but as your culture's traditions that are part of your civilization's cultural identity. Even after your civilization adopts a religion, the old legends remain as part of your nation's folklore.

Despite their presence in the Religion tab, "Pantheon" beliefs are best thought of not as some sort of "proto" form of your religion, but as your culture's traditions that are part of your civilization's cultural identity. Even after your civilization adopts a religion, the old legends remain as part of your nation's folklore.

Well put.

Pantheons are really fun. I would hope to see more permanent bonuses added to the game.

If you make a pantheon but not a religion, do you get the pantheon of the religion spread to you, or your own? Or both?

What if you never make a pantheon at all?

Well put.

Pantheons are really fun. I would hope to see more permanent bonuses added to the game.

I wish there was a way to grab a 2nd pantheon. Like, if one of the religious wonders let you choose a second pantheon to run in all your cities, or perhaps one of the religious beliefs let you have a 2nd pantheon in cities of your religion, that would be awesome. So many times I'd love a 2nd choice, even if I can only pick it after everyone else has already secured theirs.

If you make a pantheon but not a religion, do you get the pantheon of the religion spread to you, or your own? Or both?

What if you never make a pantheon at all?
If you never get enough faith for your own pantheon, you never get a pantheon at all. It could be difficult to avoid getting enough faith to get one eventually, but theoretically possible. Religion does not bring a pantheon with it; you can't gets other civs' pantheons in your cities.

If you never get enough faith for your own pantheon, you never get a pantheon at all. It could be difficult to avoid getting enough faith to get one eventually, but theoretically possible. Religion does not bring a pantheon with it; you can't gets other civs' pantheons in your cities.

Well, I guess I wasted a lot of time trying to spread some AIs who got divine spark to myself lol

Top Bottom