• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

WillJ's avatar challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be game related or universal. I made the name for gaming purposes, but it also reflects my actual personality in a way. I wouldn't say I'm pissed off all the time, but I'm always a little 'sour' about the fact that...'every rose has its thorn.' Like that itch in the middle of your back that you just can't reach...or even my signature.

If you can portray that in any way via an avatar, you did dun good - I haven't one yet, cuz I couldn't! If not, anything Civ, hockey or guitar related is cool - as those are my primary interests.

Hope that helps!

Thanks!

Originally posted by Lyonesse
A guy? with the username Lyonesse? ooooooooo ;) (nope I'm a gal :goodjob: ) But thanks for the "credit" in your signature!
Oops, you're right. I've been pronouncing your name in my head as "Lion-ease" rather than "lioness." :crazyeye: Anyway, I've edited it.

Originally posted by sourboy
It can be game related or universal. I made the name for gaming purposes, but it also reflects my actual personality in a way. I wouldn't say I'm pissed off all the time, but I'm always a little 'sour' about the fact that...'every rose has its thorn.' Like that itch in the middle of your back that you just can't reach...or even my signature.

Okay, while waiting for hubby to drop off the car so I could get to the doctor I quickly did this.... what do you think?

please note that I have checked all these files for "file size" and all are now under the 4k limit

How about something without a shield?

That also looks good :D :thumbsup:. I have a question. How do you make the background transparent?

Since I plan to have this Paratrooper's badge ->

to the background of this ->

I dont mind if the paratrooper's Badge gets resized to fit the 65 X 65 limit

no pink!!

Let me sleep on ideas...but a shield or symbol would be sufficient too.

How about something more along the lines of war & peace, ying & yang...like a symbol of good & one of evil?

no pink!!

Let me sleep on ideas...but a shield or symbol would be sufficient too.

I can change the color of the letters if you like, without too many problems :)

OR

I can find a ying/yang symbol for you. Would you just want the symbol or would you like the symblol along with your username?

Originally posted by CivGeneral

That also looks good :D :thumbsup:. I have a question. How do you make the background transparent?

Since I plan to have this Paratrooper's badge ->

to the background of this ->

I dont mind if the paratrooper's Badge gets resized to fit the 65 X 65 limit

I'll get to work on that one for you :)

Originally posted by archer_007

Something a bit closer to the original's would be nice.

closer as in colors? design? or both LOL Not sure exactly how you'd like to change the original. If you could give me some more specifics that would be great.

I'll get to work on that one for you :)

grrrrrrrr......65x65 does not like that gif...still working on it though

here's what what I have right now...both fall within the size limit <sigh> not 100% sure I like these though LOL back to the "drawing board" :)

not much difference with this one other than the letters are brighter. I think this is about as good as we will get with the "wings" added to the graphic. I went back and tried to resize "mara" but she didn't want to cooperate (typical woman, HEY wait....I'm a wom.....nevermind) Anyway....

please note that I have checked all these files for "file size" and all are now under the 4k limit

maybe something interesting in the background instead of the solid red.

Maybe a flag of some sort (something with words would be difficult i.e. most state flags)? Stars? Lightning? Sun? Moon? Just some thoughts....

How about something more along the lines of war & peace, ying & yang...like a symbol of good & one of evil?

back to "playing" [dance] just let me know if I make a "hit"

White background

transparent background

WEEEEEE! Having some fun now LOL!

Solid Background

transparent

too bad the size limits are so small this would have been cool, not sure you can make out the dragon in the smaller one without looking at the larger version though.

actual 65, 4k limit

regular graphics

please note that I have checked all the avatar files for "file size" and all are now under the 4k limit

maybe something interesting in the background instead of the solid red.

???

I love those, but the file sizes are too big to be used :(

All these should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom