Wishlist for things to be adressed in a (possible) comming Civ6 Final Game Update/BugFix Patch

Cultists swarms blocking tiles.

At a bare minimum, fixing the AI science bug, AI tile improvement bug, and the extreme monopoly tourism are the ones I'm looking for. It would also be nice to fix the issue with dramatic ages where the AI's empire just falls apart. Although I feel it will probably be just fixing crashes.

I don't imagine that the DLL will be released. They were very cagey when the NFP was announced which felt like a change in tone from previous communication and considering how many competitors we've seen announced recently it feels like they would want to be private with that.

Though I think a new Thread would still have a stronger message, if any, to the Devs than an old one. And listing our most important lists of things to fix/update, instead of listing all of them, would perhaps help the devs know what our Priorities are.
I don't think there are devs on Civ 6 anymore, not for a long time.
Don't forget some of the Firaxis staff acknowledged some very easy bugs like wrong text indications for Eurekas. If they intended to make another patch, they could have pushed those easy fixes a long time ago.

Have a way to ask a civ not to attack a city state you're the suzerain of, and have a strong incentive for allies not to do that.

I don't think there are devs on Civ 6 anymore, not for a long time.
Don't forget some of the Firaxis staff acknowledged some very easy bugs like wrong text indications for Eurekas. If they intended to make another patch, they could have pushed those easy fixes a long time ago.
Not necessarilly. I think a lot of People misinterpret the "Thank You, from Firaxis!" as the end of the Game. Because if you look more closer at the wording, you will notice that most, if not all, of it was referring to NFP, the "Final Season Pass" of the Year, and the "past/last Year", and not to the Game as a Whole. They never said/claimed or even hinted at that that's it for Civ 6, but the contrary, because durring that Time they even said to keep reporting Game Bugs.
Here is a quote from Carl Harrison:
The New Frontier Pass may be done, but we will still be around. Reading your forums, watching your streams… reading your mind. We look forward to continue to watch you all play and enjoy all that Civilization VI has to offer.
I'm not expecting new Content like NFP, but at least some Bug Fixes and Game Updates are to be expected. And since we have those 2 new unknown DLC Deposits included in the DLC section that only contains DLC stuff, it's out of the question that they are just a Game Patch or a new Collection. It's very likely that they contain real Content, however small or big they are.

Obviously the tile improvement bug, the monopoly issue, and the AI science bug are 3 of the biggies. One thing I'd add is that some of the maps (like archipelago) seem kind of broken, lots of scattered ugly-looking 1 mountain tiles. Thinks Island Plates has the same problem.

Obviously the tile improvement bug, the monopoly issue, and the AI science bug are 3 of the biggies. One thing I'd add is that some of the maps (like archipelago) seem kind of broken, lots of scattered ugly-looking 1 mountain tiles. Thinks Island Plates has the same problem.
what's the tile improvement bug?

Not necessarilly. I think a lot of People misinterpret the "Thank You, from Firaxis!" as the end of the Game.
Personally I think we interpreted the parties, them coming on here en masse, people moving on to other projects etc. etc. correctly! I still hope for a final patch but don't expect much more than that.

The game-breaking issues are the most urgent. Not building improvements (mostly in monopolies mode), the culture industries bug with Dramatic ages, and yeah, the AI science bug (albeit less game breaking) would presumably be the main issues that deserve to be fixed. I don't expect massive AI updates or anything like that, but if they can just fix those few issues that make it really hard to want to use some of the game modes, that would go a long way.

Top Bottom