[Wonder] How to change lost production converted into gold

wuTz

Warlord
...when another player first built the wonder...and you lost the "wonder race".

I only found the text information, but couldn't find a value.
Code:
		<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_MISC_LOST_WONDER_PROD_CONVERTED">
			<Text>{@1_CityName} can no longer work on {@2_BldgName}. The lost [ICON_PRODUCTION] is converted into {3_NumGold}[ICON_GOLD]!</Text>
		</Row>

Where can I see, if the lost production is converted to gold 100% or just partially.

I want to change it to 25% (like wealth conversion), because I'm working on a mod, that reflects the value of gold in civ V...

Thanks for your help.:goodjob:

It seems to be something hard coded in the game, I don't do anything like that when I do the wonder mods but they still react the same way. A workaround could be to quadruple everything else so that in essence it still gives the same ratio of gold but that isn't optimal really

Another thing I would like to change is the amount of Gold:c5gold: you get for capturing cities.

Is it possible? Couldn't find anything...

Another thing I would like to change is the amount of Gold:c5gold: you get for capturing cities.

Is it possible? Couldn't find anything...

Look for this tag: CAPTURE_GOLD_PER_POPULATION

It's in GlobalDefines.xml

You could also adjust the amount using PlunderModifier, which is in CIV5Traits.xml, (although this adjust the amount of gold you get from encampments as well).

I found this in the wikipedia:

BASE_CAPTURE_GOLD (20) = The base value of gold when capturing a city.
CAPTURE_GOLD_PER_POPULATION (10) = The amount of bonus gold granted per population of a captured city.
CAPTURE_GOLD_RAND1 (20) =
CAPTURE_GOLD_RAND2 (20) =
CAPTURE_GOLD_MAX_TURNS (50) =

Is there a formula how the gold is calculated.
If I want it to always be 25% of the original, i will modify all the values / 4
->
BASE_CAPTURE_GOLD (20/4=5)
CAPTURE_GOLD_PER_POPULATION (10/4=lets say3)
CAPTURE_GOLD_RAND1 (20/4=5)
CAPTURE_GOLD_RAND2 (20/4=5)
CAPTURE_GOLD_MAX_TURNS (I DON'T CHANGE THIS!50)

But I don't think it will work like this, because I dunno what the blue marked text means. I guess rand1 and rand2 are random values between 1 and 20? And GOLD_MAX_TURNS is . . . I have no clue:confused:

Interesting, found the same post yesterday, seems to be the same in civ5...

I changed my previous post. It should work like this. I should have the 25% now...

Top Bottom