Wondering What I should do next?

vgh

Chieftain
Hi .. I could use some advice on what to do next ...
I'm playing as the Maya and there a 5 Civ's left : Me, the Hittites, The Iroquois, the Greeks, and the Arabs .. I share a continent with the Hittites .. all the rest are on separate continents ...

I'm planning to attack the Hittites but what I am wondering is should I attack now .. or should I wait until I can get rocketry (5 turns left until Rocketry) before attacking ...

well i think you let the hittites get to strong there like a super power but all powers fall :ar15: :king: what I would do is mobilize for war and build tank tank tank but after all that hittites will have mech infantry so while building all that research modern armor then upgrade as much as you then attack i would attack with like 200 maybe but i go on demi god so good luck :goodjob:

@vgh: Welcome to CivFanatics! :thumbsup:

I'll try to remember to look at this tonight...what version is it? 1.15b or 1.22f?

vgh said:
I'm planning to attack the Hittites but what I am wondering is should I attack now .. or should I wait until I can get rocketry (5 turns left until Rocketry) before attacking ...

Well, I have a few questions: what are you planning to do with Rocketry? Having Rocketry is one thing, but how do you plan to use it is another story. Even when you are only 5 turn away from Rocketry, without proper planning, it may take another 20 turns or so before you can turn it into a useful weapon.;) If that is the case, the next question is, what will be the strength of your enemy 20 turns from now. Will they have modern armor by the time you roll out your rockets?

PS: I don't have Civ3 installed any more; therefore, I can't look at your sav. Sorry!

Well I didn't wait until I got Rocketry ... I attacked and was able to get the Hitties knocked down some what .. took 5 or 6 cities from them .. unfortunatley couldn't get anythoing from them besides a treaty ie: gpt or techs ... not that they had any techs i wanted ...

Need to get geared up for round 2 now .. seems the Hittites are sending workers into my newly acquired territory ...

playing Conquests 1.22

Top Bottom