1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Worker Automation

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Silverkiss, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

Is there a way to put automated workers to cut jungles ? Its a pain in the a** to cut them mannually.... :help:

2. mervvyn

mervvyn Warlord

mine usually do once i get sanitation - this is just a guess, but do you have the setting "automated workers leave forests" on or off?

3. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

on.... but I dont want workers to chop forests too, because I am playing FoL (not being Lsojalvar) and all my plots have forests.... unless the ones with resources or floodplains, of course.

4. CXDamian

CXDamian sub-Chieftain

Mine get cut down after sanitation(well, built over) with 'workers leave forests' turned on.

5. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

I only let "Build Trade Route"... If I´m not under Fellowship of Leaves I manually build my improvments... Well the only solution is building Genesis lol, it turns all jungles to forests :p

6. QES

QES Court Jester

Workers will cut down jungles - even as a FOL civ - even as elves, if you just keep them on automate once sanitation comes around.
    -Qes

7. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

No no no no no, I never automate my workers, only to Build Trade Routes, they build only roads and connect resources... I always keep 1 or 2 of these no my empire, and in FoL empires all workers are set to that, so forests can grow freely.