XML cleanup

I would just call the BARB player the 'Out law' player because that is essentially what they are, they are out of any players 'law', or Raider pr we could get seriously dramatic in here and just go all out and call the SCURGE!!!!!(Scourge?)... too sleepy..

I do like the 'Natives' being called barbarians, I agree with Kail that this is the best name for a Classical/Medieval world, for all the minor nations. It might cause a few seconds of confusion for a vanilla player, but I think as soon as they embrace the medieval environment that confusion will pass.

Although if this is just a question of there XML code names rather than their in game name, it really doesn't matter what you call them, as long as you have a list in a text file somewhere that tells modders what goes with what...

we could just use the shortest names possible. So the BARBARIAN is just BAD, NATIVES could LOCAL...

GROOMSMAN could be GM, code wise it really doesn't matter... as long as we have somthing that draws the connection to the in game name.

Top Bottom