Yin and Yang Doctrine

I'm going to let this cool off for a while.

I have not asked for banning. In the post above I said that if you want to attack me then back up your accusations with some sort of reference. IE: Go ahead and attack me as long as you include some proof of what you say.

Note: any sort of ban would be for trolling. You are putting out attacks (twice now) asking me to flame back at you. Note: trolling is a reffernce to fishing for a flame, not those little mountain creatures.

Does pillaging in neutral territory constitute an Act of War? Or is it a rep hit? Or is it merely an "annoyance". AS I have said, I would merely cut off land roads between the Homelands and the ill-gotten gains with the Explorers. I wouldn't send these guys into a soverign nation unless we are at war with that soverign. And only if we can get them out again.

Could we get back to topic please, Provo and MOTH?

If by neutral you mean in no one's border SD3, then there's no rep hit. It is a shame privateers only last for a short while though. We could also conduct a secret war with espionage, but unfortunately we can't blame other nations :(.

On another note, I will prepare a draft of this doctrine later today.

blackheart said:
Could we get back to topic please, Provo and MOTH?

If by neutral you mean in no one's border SD3, then there's no rep hit. It is a shame privateers only last for a short while though. We could also conduct a secret war with espionage, but unfortunately we can't blame other nations :(.

On another note, I will prepare a draft of this doctrine later today.

Sorry about the thread-jack. I won't just let a slur on my name slide by. I'll make no more posts in this thread about that.

On Topic, this is a case where pillaging a road in nuetral (or even our own) territory. If we have a trade deal that the road in question is part of the route we could get a rep hit when we pillage the road.

Nobody and MOTH wants (sic) a boring game.

You got me, i do. I joined just to make this game boring, infact i think this should be the Chess diplomacy game.

The Embryonic Party

and now you know the name of the people whos goal it is to create a boring game. it looks like your broken our whole conspricys.

political sponsor would ban me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nuff said :lol: :lol: :lol: i think its the martians.

LOL Nobody, was it the nick, or did I refer to nobody, hard to tell :)

Insert Sample Doctrine Here:

We, the citizenry and government of Japanatica, declare that it is our goal, ability, and justification to help the lesser nations of the world from undue and unjust aggression and bullying by those who would become superpowers. We shall use any means necessary available to intervene on behalf of those in need and suffering. We will actively and passively fight for the sovereignty of other nations and will not overstep our boundaries as peacekeepers. We will not, however, abandon our honor or have our honor trespassed upon. May everyone and every government hear and see these words and be compassioned as to follow them so we and our posterity will live in peace.

I know this will need more revisions as new ideas are brought up, so feel free to share them.

We should have a dual geopolitical doctrine.

Main points:

1. The conquest of any strategic resource Japanatica needs to build the necessary military force.

2. No power is allowed to land on Furugawa, our continent (Monroe)

3. Communist governments should be fought and destroyed

4. A Free Germany is crucial to the success of Japanatica, and I suggest forming the Axis of Fir Alliance with Germany (Fir-axis).

5. Japanatica should develop a set of transoceanic naval bases in order to project global influence from regional sites.

6. Babylon must be kept alive for an endgame ritual Genocide.

7. Only Cultural Wars are allowed in Furugawa after the fall of Iroquois, peaceful cont.

8. Wars to be gought requires a doctrinal goal and planning with defined outcomes of the war. When criteria of casus belli is met (not a WOTP Poll of 50 %) and authorized by the Military Minister a war begins, and when criteria for ending the war is met, the war ends. Pure and simple. Yet, these criteria are to be polled as well.

9. Japanatica is not allowed to have more than 7 Cities overseas, in order to maintain cultural and imperial integrity (China and America like doctrine on colonies). Japanatica is free to deploy fleets and airbases and fortresses on a global scale.
Any conquered city beyond seven overseas should be given to Germany.
Keeping germany in the game will create interesting situations when Panzer emerge.

10. The Goal of Japanatica is a Histographic Victory a defined year or Diplomatic

This is not final, but work in progress. Please come with CONSTRUCTIVE input and I prefer valid points to a blind WOTP poll at this point.

LOL Nobody, was it the nick, or did I refer to nobody, hard to tell
too shay (like it sounds i cant spell)

if we were to have a doctrine, then i like black hearts begining thing. Provolution yours seems a little two "naziish" for instance:

1. The conquest of any strategic resource Japanatica needs to build the necessary military force.
land can be considred a strategic resource.

A Free Germany is crucial to the success of Japanatica, and I suggest forming the Axis of Fir Alliance with Germany (Fir-axis).
Your talking about a axis between japan and germany.

6. Babylon must be kept alive for an endgame ritual Genocide.
Babylon = Zion.

3. Communist governments should be fought and destroyed
a great old nazi policy.

Wars to be Fought requires a doctrinal goal................ not a WOTP Poll of 50 %
Its called the Democracy game not the Fundamentalist game.

you are a warmonger. *sounds like sonny corleno* "you are a Corleno after all and everyone had you figgured as faggy" (im not calling you gay, i mean week just like in the god father no one would call Michael Corleno gay)

EDIT: i dont even mean weak, just not wanting war, not a insult just godfather talk.

Just one itsy bitsy minor point, Provolution..

Our continent isn't named Furugawa. It isn't named anything yet. Hopefully, SD3 will get a poll up soon so we can finalize the name.

LOL, people call for Germany to stay alive already. Communist governments are an in game threat, especially to democracies in a democracy game. Babylon is also a customary enemy from all demogames, and "everyone" wants their blood. And I simply argue for a decision by polling criteria, not the war itself. This means that those advocating war must argue for it, not just demand it. I decided to call it Furugawa as a sample, the name is unimportant. Please correct me on ponits and add new points, not attack on technicalities or perceived dogma, but on the issues.

Strategic resource is a strategic resource as specified in the game. No need to be anal about interpretation.

Wow... what a shift from being peacekeepers to this. Provo, only some people are calling for these things. Some, like me, don't care less about Germany. Why bother signing an alliance with a country on decay?

I don't agree with your war system. This is a game of democracy, so the people have the ultimate power to declare war and peace. Ministers that continue on their own paths of war don't follow the WOTP and are subject to be impeached.

I felt the game needed some debate so I just picked a side to create some drama.

Provolution includes Germany because it will give us a challenge to keep them alive. Not a easy cake-slicing war like the Roman Campaign was. We must take it upon ourselves to make challenges, not let them come to us. We must make ourselves challenged, and we must take risk. We have already begun going through our game fearing defeat, and therefore have not challenged ourselves for fear of lose. We must challenge ourselves!

Civanator, you got the point, debating and polling several criteria will actually be the most democratic, since polling criteria in a Doctrine let people poll the criteria for war itself. WOTP coups are counterproductive if a call for war is not sustained by a plan.
Civanator, an excellent MSAV Minister, has given all results. But no one would talk about the Roman war, since it was easy. An expedition force to save germany would make the game fascinating. Taking the continent is Embryonic.

A challenge it would be, if we get there in time in sufficient force. But why simply protect Germany when we can embrace them with open arms and absorb them into our country and have their enemies become our enemies?

The reason is, we need to make the Foreign Affairs Job more interesting by building an interesting set of treaties. Embryonic growth is a threat to several Ministries role within the game.

Top Bottom