• deity

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • banana banana banana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sethos

no allies
My favourite level is deity. I play it since three months and I don't want to play the other levels any more. They 're too easy (except emperor)

I still play at Prince & King a lot -- trying to build all the Wonders. If I can get all of the Ancient WOWs, the "game" is effectively over, so I'll start another one.

I'm a Chieftain, born and raised. I'll play an occasional Warlord game if I want a "challenge" :lol:

I've won at the higher levels but I think Chieftain is more fun.

I usually play at the diety level, but occasionally, for a changeup, I will play at warlord or prince. It is kinda fun to play the lower levels and not have to worry about happiness and barbarians with their 125% "bonus".

:beer: :beer:

I prefer emperor (yes that one vote up there is mine), only because deity can be so patently unfair! Emperor is challenging enough while not being as outrageous.;)

I like diety. The computers production bonus somewhat makes up for it's imbecile tactics.

I enjoy emperor the most. Deity requires more micromanaging than I want to do, king is too easy. Usually I give myself poor starting spots to up the challenge a bit.

I play Prince. King is still tough for me. Well, winning at least... :p

The only time I play civ at a lower level than Deity is if it's a MP game, and my opponent won't play at that level.

I've played Civ II at Deity from my first game...
I always start playing games at the hardest level possible from the beginning... I don't want to learn any bad habits ;)

Emperor... At has some semblance of fairnessk.

Also, I'm sick of nukes, I wish I could do away with them.

They always nuke you when you're f'ing up their cities.

one time I put 15 bombers in a city, and they were all lost...

Bastards!

I play King. Just enough of a challenge yet not as much micro-managment as Emperor. Not that I dis-like micro-managment, I just find it time-consuming.

The levels I play on are Warlord/Prince/(Diety if i want a real challenge), although my favorite level is chieftain (So I can :splat: the AI) :D:D:D:D

Why did this poll close?!? Oh well, I usually play Deity or emporer but not lately. It's been a few months and I am really rusty and have forgotten some tactics. Lately, I have played some King. Chieftain is fun to play as the turks in the WW2 scenario. I conquer the axis by 1950 usually!!

Top Bottom