Your first 100 turns playing for an AI

Ah. Makes sense. It's good to see the line of thought on tech choices though. I'm trying to mimic it a bit since occasionally I still prioritize say writing when I should sailing or masonry.

No, non-expansive granary in a food-rich capital doesn't pay off until size 6
Could someone explains this a little?

No, stonehenge and calendar is better than religion.
Is this always true, or just in this specific case?

I usually race to get religion(s) then depend on multiple temples in the same city for a lot of extra culture and happiness. But thinking about it now it does seem that temples put a lot of strain on the cities (hammers building temples) rather than the workers making plantations...

Lalibela founded 2E1N of horses.
Newbie question I know... but what is 2E1N?

I would also like to know why Dave did not use slavery and whipping... Is it because he had enough forests to chop?

I would imagine the OP is trying to suggest the amount of food saved doesnt equal the number of hammer spent on the granary for a long time.

Therefore you would be better building workers or something else which would produce a greater boost to productivity.

Im not completely sure about this.

I presume the OP says non-expansive as expansive CIV have half priced granaries. However expansive CIV dont need the +2 health boost.

I think this is quite difficult to measure it really depends how often you whip and what you'd build/whip instead of a granary.

I'd agree it normally makes sense to get workers out before the granary as they provide more of a boost to production round the capital as there are normally lots of resources.

Top Bottom