zune problem

Lord Cooper

lovinn' it!
whatsup guys. there seams to be quite a few smart and handy people out there on this forum that may be able to help...

ok i have a microsoft zune. ive had it for almost a year now (since it came out)

now see you cant turn it on when you do it goes to the zune loading page thingy, then resets and turns off and does the same. even if i try to charge it.i tried letting it die COMPLETELY(i think) then charging it. still got the same problem

any helpers?

How long is the warranty on it? I have a feeling that the resets could be akin to what my Windows did one time...and that was only fixed with a reformat...

ok well im not getting something else. zune has better quality videos and sound. and maybe ill have to find out how to reformat it.

The sound is not necessarily. It could be your headphones, and the bitrate of your music. I personally have some of my favorites in flac encoded at 1024 kbit/s which sounds great on my ipod ( which btw, has rockbox installed on it ). So the fact that the Zune has better sound is not necessarily true. Video's maybe, but I dont watch those and have no opinion on them.
Speaking of rockbox, thats another great thing about ipods and other mp3 players. They actually support it! There is no build of rockbox for the Zune though...

Top Bottom