Ask A Girl IV: Boundless Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, didn't mean that extreme. Kids cost 100,000's so each of his "goals" would have taken quite a bit longer.

Life would be easy if we could all just get a higher paid job ;)

Question: brains or muscle? What do you value more in a man?

I wouldn't want an overly muscled man, as long as they have good shoulders I'll go with brains. But it totally depends on my intentions with the guy in question :p. If I'm going to spend a lot of time with them brains are very important.
What would you pick? Brains or beauty?

So I take it you're not going to spend much time with Abbadon then?

Well it depends on what we're doing, I can spend plenty of time with him in certain situations ;)
(he's actually a bright spark, but don't tell him or he'll get bigheaded :p)

Do you have detailed contingency plans for the occurrence of a zombie apocalypse?

QUESTION: Lets say you saw Brighton play Hove at the football sport on Saturday. The next day, someone texts you and says "blah blah blah, Hope you had a good time at the match yesterday". Would you consider this a 'question' that you should reply to, or just a thing left over on the end of a message? Would you reply to it?

Noone texts out of the blue not wanting communication back.

a "Yeah it was great, drinks on tuesday?" should do the trick.

Well that backfired.

:(

:p :smug:

Yeah, that's what I figured! Never a missed communication, that's my motto. The two girls I asked though both said they wouldn't bother replying to that as it wasn't really a question. I just wonder if it's a girl thing.

I definitely wouldn't bother replying, but generally I only do so if there's some need to communicate. I don't really use texts to converse, just to exchange specific information.

QUESTION: Lets say you saw Brighton play Hove at the football sport on Saturday. The next day, someone texts you and says "blah blah blah, Hope you had a good time at the match yesterday". Would you consider this a 'question' that you should reply to, or just a thing left over on the end of a message? Would you reply to it?

Firstly, what a perfect analogy <3.
I always reply to text messages, I hate it when people don't, drives ms mad. So I set myself a principle of always doing so unless I have reason not to! And they're usually because it's a boy I don't like and they like me or someone I shouldn't be talking to or whatever...

Do you have detailed contingency plans for the occurrence of a zombie apocalypse?

Yes, but we must discuss this in private, THEY MIGHT HEAR US (but I can tell you it includes the thriller dance).

How do I make a girl like me?

Er...don't ask questions like this one? ;)
No in all seriousness just be nice to her, er... what makes me like a boy? If they're attractive to me (obviously), make me laugh, if they're charming (that always helps), can have a laugh with them, can be an idiot and not give a damn... those all help. This is fairly obvious though, no?
Does this girl not like you at the moment, is that why? In which case I should probably give you different advice...

How do I make a girl like me?
For what it's worth...
I always reply to text messages, I hate it when people don't, drives ms mad. So I set myself a principle of always doing so unless I have reason not to! And they're usually because it's a boy I don't like and they like me or someone I shouldn't be talking to or whatever...
Oh, now I definitely have a question! :p

What do you do about guys who like you, but who you don't like? Except for ignoring their text messages that is... ;)

Edit: Oh, and one more:
Would you ever have sex with a guy you like a little, but not enough to want to be in a relationship with him, if you think that he wants a relationship?

Also, should I make pizza or wok for dinner?

For what it's worth...
Oh, now I definitely have a question! :p

What do you do about guys who like you, but who you don't like? Except for ignoring their text messages that is... ;)

...tell them... (that's a big fat lie).
I find it really hard to deal with actually, mostly because I don't like to hurt people's feelings and most of time I want to be their friend or I wouldn't have got to know them in the first place. I just make a point of not being overly keen about contact, and not calling them names like 'darling', 'lovely' etc but I usually fail on all counts because I do that with all my friends anyway...
How would YOU want a girl to deal with it if they didn't like you but you liked them? I mean telling you is the obvious answer but it's never as simple as that is it, unless you put them in the situation where you say 'I like you' and they go... 'er... I don't'. In fact this happened really recently to me and the only way I could tell him was when he asked me for a drink but called it a date and I could then be like... I'll go for a drink with you but just as friends if that's alright...

Edit: Oh, and one more:
Would you ever have sex with a guy you like a little, but not enough to want to be in a relationship with him, if you think that he wants a relationship?

Also, should I make pizza or wok for dinner?

Wok! I don't really like pizza all that much.
And er... I have, so I can't say no I wouldn't. And then he put us in a relationship on facebook without even asking it (he explained later that if he sleeps with someone he assumes he's in a relationship). It was all very awkward.

Somehow I find that women checking there phones constantly and paying attention to the phone than her date is kind of rude. Even if I had a phone with me, I'd only answer it for emergencies and I would not gab or text on the phone while on a date with a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom