Ask A Girl IV: Boundless Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That he's a crazy clown, that I would not tolerate him as the leader of my country, and that I'm highly envious or certain parts of his life.

Though I had thought he was universally despised by women, but according to nato2101 and you I'm wrong on that.

Last Wednesday I had to translate for a female member of the PDL party outside the court house where the trial for his "bunga bunga" parties started and there were plenty of women (especially older women) who were there to give him their support even though, being a preliminary, hearing he didn't go to it.
Berlusconi is so far the only party leader who has given women "significant" jobs in the government (education, equal opportunities, tourism). However it must also be said that the women he has given positions of power to certainly would not look out of place in a lads' mag.
And keep in mind that the majority of news outside Italy comes from Murdoch owned press, and it was Berlusconi who broke Murdoch's monopoly in Italy.
Also he is a clown, but that is because he is not a traditional politician, he started off as an entertainer. He is very charismatic and very "friendly" and has a very close relationship to his supporters (in some cases intimate ;)).

The reality is Italy would be better off without him (for many, many reasons) but worse off if one of the current opposition gets in so it is a bit of a catch 22 situation.

I think you're the first woman I've heard say it doesn't hurt.

What do you think of a man who waxes? As in smooth chest, legs, and maybe even nether regions? I notice that only bodybuilder types tend to do it, never normal muscular types.
It's the 11th Commandment dammit: Sons of Adam shalt NOT remove hair from arms or legs! It is an abomination!

And keep in mind that the majority of news outside Italy comes from Murdoch owned press, and it was Berlusconi who broke Murdoch's monopoly in Italy.
Damn. You just gave me my first reason to actually support Berlusconi! :eek:

Now I'm kinda torn on the issue. :hmm:

It's the 11th Commandment dammit: Sons of Adam shalt NOT remove hair from arms or legs! It is an abomination!

Swimmers? Runners? Even in football some teams make you do it.

Damn. You just gave me my first reason to actually support Berlusconi! :eek:

Now I'm kinda torn on the issue. :hmm:

Well, being an outsider he can't harm you, so support him. He sure is fun to watch (if you are not Italian)

And keep in mind two things. 1) He has been brought to court more than any self-confessed Mafioso, and there are members of the opposition who are "former" magistrates 2) He didn't break the monopoly because it was the right thing to do, he did it because it was good for his business (although it leads to an old saying I was once told "a corrupt man will sometimes do the right thing for the wrong reason, an incompetent man never will")

Well, being an outsider he can't harm you, so support him. He sure is fun to watch (if you are not Italian)
Like Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, and the lot? I can do that! :)

I'm leaning towards a much more positive attitude to Berlusconi right now. :lol:

As long as there's still some hot Italian women around whenever I go back there that is. :p

Like Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, and the lot? I can do that! :)

I'm leaning towards a much more positive attitude to Berlusconi right now. :lol:
As long as you are not involved it is great fun :( / :D (not sure whcih to use :lol:)

As long as there's still some hot Italian women around whenever I go back there that is. :p

It is not certain they will be Italian. When meeting with the Albanian president last year who was apologizing for all the illegal immigrants coming to us from them Berlusconi was caught saying to his assistant "As long as they are hot we gladly accept them"

As long as you are not involved it is great fun :( / :D (not sure whcih to use :lol:)

It is not certain they will be Italian. When meeting with the Albanian president last year who was apologizing for all the illegal immigrants coming to us from them Berlusconi was caught saying to his assistant "As long as they are hot we gladly accept them"
You're actually making me like the idiot!

And yeah, as long as it's not my country... :lol:

I've no problem with hot Albanian women either. :p

What do you put in "physical"??

Yeah I second that - most people will get a hug from me if they're remotely likeable!

Nothing extreme or inappropriate, of course
Err... you have to be way more specific than that! :lol:

I'd say that if a girl initiates any kind of contact with you - i.e. just starts up a conversation - then you can be fairly certain she doesn't dislike you.

Why you'd say "physical contact" is a bit beyond me however. Did you mean hugs or such, as Boundless suggested?

I wouldn't say that it automatically indicates interest (some people are just very friendly and affectionate), but I'd take it as a positive sign that she doesn't find you disgusting. Few people would voluntarily come into physical contact with someone that they cannot stand. :D

...then I'd probably say if she's willing to touch you in ANY way you're doing ok, but it totally depends. When I'm drunk I'll cuddle everyone (unless I'm with the person I'm seeing and then I'm just touchy feely with them).
I've never considered touching as a reason for them liking me... hmmm...

Yeah I second that - most people will get a hug from me if they're remotely likeable!

Err... you have to be way more specific than that! :lol:

I'd say that if a girl initiates any kind of contact with you - i.e. just starts up a conversation - then you can be fairly certain she doesn't dislike you.

Why you'd say "physical contact" is a bit beyond me however. Did you mean hugs or such, as Boundless suggested?

I wouldn't say that it automatically indicates interest (some people are just very friendly and affectionate), but I'd take it as a positive sign that she doesn't find you disgusting. Few people would voluntarily come into physical contact with someone that they cannot stand. :D

Sorry for the lack of description, but its very difficult to describe. Its not something as simple as hugs; for lack of a better term, its that she's making physical contact during a conversation or whatever that would otherwise be not necessary.

Aha. In that case:

You're doing great. :)

It's like an open invite to touching her as well. Start with less intimate parts, like hands, underarms, knees, and if she seems okay with it, then escalate to also touching her overarms, back, etc. Never linger or start acting creepy though, just brief touches. If you escalate to fast she will start finding you creepy and then you're done.

I've never considered touching as a reason for them liking me... hmmm...

Some guys have problems understanding when a girl is just being friendly and when a girl is indicating romantic interest, unfortunately. Especially when the guy is not used to interacting with women - then it's like they think "OMG SHE TOUCHED MY ARM IT MUST BE TRUE LOVE." :lol: But like I said to Dreadnought... it's a good sign, at least she probably doesn't find you repulsive.

And yeah, inebriation often equals cuddling with whomever, really. My friend's wife was like that - often - and it was fine until she started kissing my neck and ear one night at a bonfire. Ummm... no, that is not cool. :shake:

Watch the cuddly action if you don't want to give guys the wrong impression, unless it's one of those guys you just know won't get the wrong idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom