Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
me 2….

If we ever have to make a new thread, it should be titled "Funny Screenshots Part (Three in some foreign language): Aqueducts on Top of the Great Wall"

Europe ruled by a theocratic regime while America is still democratic and secular?
Believe me, there are not that many real christians left here, while it's the contrary at our western cousins.
Anyway, aquaducts are more important to talk about than possible future geopolitical situations. Has anyone yet seen an aquaduct going straight up in the air?

Someone made a "Funny Screenshots: Part Trois" thread waaaay back when this thread approached 200 pages, which in turn was created when the ancient civ4 vanilla original screenshots thread was closed at 248 pages because it had become "too large," so they mistakenly assumed this thread will have been closed at 200 pages too, but it appears the mods never got around to it so now it's going for 300 pages. </useless_forum_trivia> :)

Gee hoplitejoe, you don't have to snap at the new guy! You're better than that!
btw in case anyone's wondering I'm kinda back

Sorry for that big screenshot spam. But back to the thread!

I think I stumbled upon an Ancient South American secret...

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
The unit took out 2 of them before getting killed off.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0045.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0045.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 425
Sorry for that big screenshot spam. But back to the thread!

I think I stumbled upon an Ancient South American secret...

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
The unit took out 2 of them before getting killed off.

"sigh... that's the third bunch of men with rapiers that we lost to a wooden spear.."
"er, sir, they're bronze."
"really?"
"yes."
"oh."

Seriously though, looks like Inca got a random event.

Gee hoplitejoe, you don't have to snap at the new guy! You're better than that!
btw in case anyone's wondering I'm kinda back

I wasn't aiming for a snap, just wanted to vent my boredom of the aqueduct pictures, no offence to anyone who posts them.
Welcome back :D

Someone made a "Funny Screenshots: Part Trois" thread waaaay back when this thread approached 200 pages, which in turn was created when the ancient civ4 vanilla original screenshots thread was closed at 248 pages because it had become "too large," so they mistakenly assumed this thread will have been closed at 200 pages too, but it appears the mods never got around to it so now it's going for 300 pages. </useless_forum_trivia> :)

Useless?!? That thread is the Mostest Importantest Thread In The History Of Ever&#8482;!!!:lol:

Spoiler :
(Check out my sig, that thread spawned PimpBob)
Spoiler :
...and I'm wating for its inevitable re-awakening...

I see... the Aztec territory shaped like an arrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom