Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

but it's generally a bad idea to spend time coding (and testing, don't forget testing) an element of a mod that 99% of people will never play.
At least the unique diplomacy responses I'm doing for my civilizations are easy to code so it doesn't matter that hardly anyone will see some of them... :crazyeye:

That's very odd seeing as the version on my computer requires you to have 3 identical sources of any resource, not just fur. Are you sure? It could be that the version online is out of date, but we never pushed out a version with the Fur-only element.

Ah, I think I misread the decision! Whoops. That's much more reasonable. :)

At least the unique diplomacy responses I'm doing for my civilizations are easy to code so it doesn't matter that hardly anyone will see some of them... :crazyeye:

Oh yeah, for example, Unique Cultural Influence is a bit of an "Easter Egg" but it takes all of about 5 minutes to implement. So it's 100% worth it. Adds polish, gets lols, and therefore is a great idea.

Decisions are a lot more involved. Sometimes the Decision takes longer to code than the civ itself.
That doesn't mean they aren't worth it, but you need to be careful about how hard they are to work with.

By the way, since we're really excited and stuff - here are a couple of unit flags/civ alphas that you can look forward to in upcoming First Nation Civ releases :)

The one on the bottom left seems pretty familiar. I remember seeing it in the thread before, but I can't remember which upcoming civ it's associated with. The Wabanaki, perhaps?

Maaaybe.....

I don't actually know. The thunderbird motif could be used for quite a few of the first peoples. We already guessed one of them a while back in this thread, however.

I think it looks like the shape of a Vedic shrine. Since i researched them while considering civs to make.

But it isn't Colonialist Legacies related.

Not at all, they're al related to upcoming First Nation releases :)

Points who can guess what top left is.

Midew flag?

Midew is top right :)

Not the Salish! Though points if you can guess which two are Salish :)

Hint - that's a Spruce, not a pine/redwood.

As someone who has an internet connection, and seen Frozen too many times thanks to a four year old niece, I know a troll when I see one.

As someone with 190 Frozen viewings, I own the damned movie because I have a 3 year old :(

Top Bottom