Unit Request Thread

Dear all unit makers.

I desire to see the Mig21 converted from Civ 4 to Civ 5.

I would be more than happy to pay for the time and effort in doing so within reason.

please PM to move forward.

Thank you

Is anyone willing to make a model for a Pohang-class Corvette? I'm in no real rush for it, but it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Would anyone be willing to make Leonardo da Vinci's tank?
It's not the same thing at all (though I'm not sure Leo's tank would look very interesting in-game), but depending on what you want it for, you might be interested in reskinning Civitar's conversion of snafusmith's Warhammer Steam Tank (skinned by Ploeperpengel and Sezereth originally, and gently reskinned by yours truly).

So, I've looked through the entire subforum with no success... is anyone aware of any kind of industrial/WWI era Arabian/Middle-Eastern cavalry unit? Like something from Lawrence of Arabia's army? I mean, there's medieval Arabian horsemen, but they don't have guns of course...

TIA,
AW

I am creating Etruscan Civilization. Would it be possible for you to create a Etruscan Slongshooter unit? It should replace bowman.

Is there any red-winged demon around?
I need one for a daemon unit (big, muscular) and another for an imp (small frame, kind of skinny).

I just converted the Bloodthirster/Hyborem successfully; it is here. It can certainly fulfill your request for a daemon unit.

Spoiler :

I am creating Etruscan Civilization. Would it be possible for you to create a Etruscan Slongshooter unit? It should replace bowman.

If you mean Slingshooter, you could use the Incan unit and IDVHL/Hangman have a Bola Thrower unit too.

With the Enlightenment Era mod released, is there a chance that some sort of graphics pack may come out to add ethnic diversity to the new units? Essentially it would make each unit appropriate for the civ you're playing. Like bernie14's napoleonic line inf skins for Russia, Germany, Austria, etc would replace the vanilla skins of line infantry when you have the Enlightenment Era mod installed.

I guess it would. When I first saw it, it had no animations though. Guess it pays to double check.

Nearly all downloads don't include any animations - they use animations from the base game. The usual unit download contains a .GR2 file, a .FXSXML file, and one or more .DDS files.

I would love to see a model of a Doombot from marvel.
I am making a civ 5 mod for latveria and I've had no luck getting a model from Marvel Ultimate Alliance so... I'd love to see a model.

I would love to see a model of a Doombot from marvel.
I am making a civ 5 mod for latveria and I've had no luck getting a model from Marvel Ultimate Alliance so... I'd love to see a model.

What kind of attack animations would it use?

I should really get around to making a "killer robots" thread, since I've got a few robotic models I've converted over the past few months. I've got a Terminator model rigged to the XCom animations, and a robotic conversion of the "clone worker" model from Civ IV that I've currently got rigged as a Worker that could potentially work.

Top Bottom