Changed my flag for a better representation actually D:

Requesting name change from the New Lunar Republic to New Lunar Raj (which conveniently has the same acronym!) and also supplying some exciting diplotext.

Spoiler :
AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_FIRST_CONTACT
Explosion?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_GREETINGS
Greetings Once again [CT_NAME]. Hopefully we can work something out this time.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_DECLARE_WAR
[CT_EMPIRE] is nothing but another blight on this planet that I shall rain down meteors upon. You may consider this to be war.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_NO_VASSAL
This isn't working out anymore, the citizens of the Raj Will no longer be subservient to [CT_NAME].

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_VASSAL
[CT_NAME] as of late [OUR_EMPIRE] has found itself harried by the forces of evil and we feel it would be best if we could live under [CT_CIV_ADJ] protection.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_REFUSE_TO_TALK
[OUR_STATE_RELIGION] preaches that sometimes one must remain silent.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_PEACE
Let us hope that [CT_CIV_ADJ] and [OUR_CIV_ADJ] people can get along once again. I do ever so hope you abide by the terms of the treaty.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_NO_PEACE
What? are you trying to say you don't secretly have WMD capability? I'm not sure I can negotiate if you keep spouting lies like that.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_TRADING
You know Thorvald will want this written up in treaty language?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ACCEPT
Now let me google "wording of diplomatic agreements"...

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_REJECT
I've seen better worded treaties that still ended up backfiring. Absolutely not.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_GLAD
Well [CT_NAME], this is all going rather well.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_SORRY
[CT_NAME] I really did not realise how shortsighted you could be...

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_TRY_THIS_DEAL
Oh, you think you can do better [CT_NAME]?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_PEACE
I've got a treaty worded out just right, care to have a look at it?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_CITY
Been a bit bogged down in real life, do you think you could take this off my hands?

More to come...

Also since my city list isn't long enough by the standards you asked for here's some more cities

Spoiler :
Walney
Kirkby Stephen
Kirkby Lonsdale
Lanchester
Consett
Milnthorpe
Bishop Auckland
West Auckland
Spennymoor
Carnforth
Cartmel
Brough
Kirkby Thore
Bowburn
Shincliffe
Pity Me
Brampton
Nateby
Appleby
Dunsop Bridge
Abbeystead
Dolphinholme

Also with getting rid of Terran I will be very sad to see the end of Christmas music in this mod. More leaders need their peace music to be Christmas carols.

I know people that live there

Its quite far out so we all greatly pity them

Did you make any changes to my ai?

Also I don't really want to have both Terran Emperor and Terran Empress, it seem kinda pointless and I don't really want to have both a male and female leader, especially since they are both supposed to represent me i'd rather just have Empress.
Oh dang I forgot to disable Mengsk :crazyeye: No AItweaks as far as I know, I meant to do on mor pass before released, but I got so excited that I could download the music again tht it slippe my mind.

Also with getting rid of Terran I will be very sad to see the end of Christmas music in this mod. More leaders need their peace music to be Christmas carols.

Well people can always hack around with the game files themselves... :mischief:

I played until 1300 AD in the mod as my nation, it was fun but there were a few bugs and unusual AI behaviours. I played with NinjaCow64, with 18 nations and with no advanced options on Noble difficulty.

1) I was unable to to build Giraffe Archers for some reason. I could only build chariots and they required horses.

2) Civ'ed instantly declared war on me after I refused him tribute. I assume this is his "special trait", so I can kind of forgive him for not being prepared to war me at all.

3) The AI seems awfully eager to "pile on". All of Thor, Omega, Mosher and CivGeneral decided to pile on when they had no land connection to me (it was Pangea so it would have been hard for them to come via the sea also). Omega and Thor were the worst offenders as they didn't even send armies to attack me before I peaced out, at least Mosher and CivGeneral *tried*. Assad also declared war on me but he was a neighbour and he was actually prepared to take my not-very-well-defended cities so that wasn't too bad.

4) CivGeneral's tactical AI seems a bit off, he was a bit eager to send his units on suicide runs.

Anyway, later today I'll probably request some alterations to my nation and do stuff like advanced diplotext after I poke around in the files a bit.

I wanna make a self insert here too, even if I'm not that memetic. :3

Now that several other obligations are behind me, I'm once again looking to chip away at a new update. There's still no clear consensus on where people want to take religions, and all the critical things on my to-do list are code Nuka, complete the graphics changes for Corporations, and assemble one or two new unit flavour packs. In order to flesh out the next patch, I want to know what other IOTers who aren't yet in the mod and/or may not ever submit an application, you want to see in the mod.

Aside from Angst, who needs to fill out the form. :mischief:

RE: NC:
  1. Residual error from the Giraffe Archer's switch from horse archer to chariot UU; go to CivilizationInfos and change UNITCLASS as appropriate.
  2. You've never faced Sitting Bull before, have you?
  3. General aggressiveness was upped for most leaders, and it's no coincidence those in particular were giving you trouble... ;)
  4. Again, no accident; he's Tier 3 out of 4 in "How much do I bet I'll clinch that lucky strike?"

Having noticed I no longer have several peace muzak I am very sad
> obligatory "Didja get the SVN?"

I think the major reasons I didn't fill out forms was due to me not having provided anything real of substance to IOT. If you think I'm good enough I'll provide a form filling

Ah shoot, I still haven't gotten my updated forms in. Not sure I'll be able to get them in before the update but I'll jolly well try.

What happens if we vote "yes"?

EDIT: Also AA you silly wrong thread.

Last edited:
You acknowledge that you are a smartass.

All in all I think we should have modern age elephants in the mod...

I just noticed my favorite civic in the mod is Free Speech. Which is fine. But I'm thinking, wouldn't State Property be a more accurate favorite civic for me at this point?

honestly I'd like to see an overhaul of civics like a few other mods do, but I should check on the civics too for me :p

We should do a review.

Then we can do a update.

Then we can do a grand game together! :D

I just noticed my favorite civic in the mod is Free Speech. Which is fine. But I'm thinking, wouldn't State Property be a more accurate favorite civic for me at this point?
honestly I'd like to see an overhaul of civics like a few other mods do, but I should check on the civics too for me :p
At the rate some people keep revising their stats, this mod will probably end up overhauled every year or so. :mischief:

I reposted this because I think that is just easier because I'm changing/addin a fair bit.

Leader: NinjaCow64 (Creative, Expansionistic)

Portrait: http://i.imgur.com/rqe6wcP.png keep the button the same though

Diplomacy intro blurb: AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_FIRST_CONTACT
Oh no! You’ve been visited by [OUR_NAME], the Supreme [OUR_CIV_ADJ] Memerologist! Smash that “There will be peace in our time!” button or you’ll enter a stupid and pointless war for no reason!

Faction name (full): Empire of Forumus-Spama

Adjective: Forum-Spam

Favourite Civic: Universal Suffrage

Flag: Keep the same

Starting techs: Hunting, Mining

UU/UB: Same as what they are, for now

Colour: Same as what they are, for now

Building style: Same as what they are, for now

Unit voiceover: Same as what they are, for now

Base AI: Because I love you, I uploaded some XML. If this makes my AI too wonky, feel free to adjust.

Cities:
Spoiler :
Canberra
Spamvalleta
Spamusalem
Spartacus-Makassar
Bloodrock Castle
Sixth City
New Thuria
New Camelot
Draconis
Uaenuj
Belconnen
Civic
Gungahlin
Jerrabomberra
Majura
Molonglo Valley
Tuggeranong
Weston Creek
Woden
Acton
Ainslie
Barton
Braddon
Campbell
Deakin
Dickson
Downer
Forrest
Fyshwick
Griffith
Manuka
Hackett
Kingston
Lyneham
Narrabundah
O'Connor
Parkes
Red Hill
Reid
Russell
Turner
Watson
Yarralumla

Diplotext:

Spoiler :

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_DECLARE_WAR*
[CT_NAME], you leave us no choice but to engage in battle. Come test your might against [OUR_NAME], lord of memes.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_NO_VASSAL*
I’ve learnt from Multipoliarty III that you should get out of vassal arrangements as soon as possible. Sorry, senpai.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_VASSAL*
I never thought I’d be saying this, but please save me [CT_NAME]-senpai! I’ll be your kouhai forever and ever and definitely won’t plot to overthrow you at the first possible moment, I promise!

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_FIRST_CONTACT
Oh no! You’ve been visited by [OUR_NAME], the Supreme [OUR_CIV_ADJ] Memerologist! Smash that “There will be peace in our time!” button or you’ll enter a stupid and pointless war for no reason!
Default variable: None

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_REFUSE_TO_TALK
Rack off, lamb.
Default variable: None

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_PEACE*
Hooray, may we all enjoy peach-I mean peace time together.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_NO_PEACE*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_GREETINGS
Happy: Hello [CT_NAME] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Angry: [CT_NAME], why are you a bigoted meanie who invades people, uses bad electoral systems and doesn’t like memes? If you keep that up I might have to liberate [CT_CIV_SHORT] by blowing it up.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_TRADING*
Give me the trade proposal.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ACCEPT*
Arkcahd num num. That was fantastic, I’ll be back in ten minutes!

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_REJECT*
No! I don’t want that.
Default variable: Attitude

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_GLAD*
Happy: Topkeks! That is a dank meme that you have there! Thank you!
Angry: You might be stank, but your memes are dank.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_SORRY*
Happy: le monkey face
Angry: wow #rude

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_TRY_THIS_DEAL*
Hmm…what do you propose?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_NO_DEAL*
Happy: Sorry friend, that’s not for sale.
Angry: Ha! Not in a million years!

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_PEACE*
Come [CT_NAME], let us end this bloodshed.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_CITY*
We have held a referendum and the people of this city have expressed their desire to join [CT_CIV_SHORT]. Their fate is in your hands, [CT_NAME].

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_DEAL*
Happy: Hello [CT_NAME]! Would you be interested in a trade?
Angry: Let’s put aside our differences and make a deal. If either of us could get what we want elsewhere I wouldn’t be here, trust me.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_CANCEL_DEAL*
Happy: I am sorry [CT_NAME], but circumstances outside of our control mean that cannot continue participating in this agreement any longer. Please accept our sincerest apologies.
Angry: We will not continue to trade with tyrants!

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_THANKS*
We thank you for your kind gift.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_CURRENT_DEALS*
Okay, let me just find the ledger…

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ACCEPT_ASK*
Very well, the [OUR_CIV_ADJ] people will help you out in your time of need.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_REJECT_ASK*
I am sorry, but this is impossible for us at the moment. I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ACCEPT_DEMAND*
*sigh* very well, here you go. This won’t be good for our future dealings.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_REJECT_DEMAND*
No! The [OUR_CIV_ADJ] people will not be intimidated by your cruel threats! We must dissent!

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ACCEPT_DEMAND_TEAM*
[just leave default]

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_GIVE_HELP*
[CT_NAME], please accept this gift from the [OUR_CIV_ADJ] people in the name of peace and freedom.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ASK_FOR_HELP*
The [OUR_CIV_ADJ] people are in desperate need of your help, [CT_NAME].

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_HELP_REFUSED*
While we are disappointed, we understand that this was not possible. I really hope we can survive without your help.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_DEMAND_TRIBUTE
Stronger or Equal: Look, I usually wouldn’t threaten you but we *really* need this and you aren’t in a position to refuse.
Weaker: Look, I usually wouldn’t threaten you but we *really* need this and even though we are weaker than you the [OUR_CIV_ADJ] people are well versed with advanced gorilla tactics that could ruin your day.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_DEMAND_REJECTED*
Stronger or Equal: If you won’t give it to us, then we’re probably going to have to take it. I hope you considered that when you rejected our offer.
Weaker: Eh, it was worth a shot. No hard feelings?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_RELIGION_PRESSURE*
Any Power: Hello [CT_NAME], have you heard the good word of [OUR_STATE_RELIGION]? It’s really great, you should totally convert!

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_RELIGION_DENIED*
Oh. :(

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_CIVIC_PRESSURE*
I am not going to stand idly by while the [CT_CIV_ADJ] people live in tyranny! Reform your government and embrace the modern ideals of %s1, or we will have no choice but to liberate people by choice.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_CIVIC_DENIED*
Very well, remember that I did warn you.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_JOIN_WAR*
We desperately need your help in liberating the %s1 people from their cruel ruler!

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_JOIN_DENIED*
Very well, we will have to bring world peace through war all by ourselves.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_STOP_TRADING*
Could you stop trading with the %s1 please? They’re government is really awful. Like, they eat babies and oppress people.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_STOP_DENIED*
Oh come on! And you call yourself a liberal?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_UNIT_BRAG*
My %s1 brings all the boys to the yard and they’re like, it’s better than yours.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_NUKES*
My agents have informed me that you have achieved nuclear capacity. Let us hope that these terrible weapons scare us all into a state of endless peace.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_WORST_ENEMY*
%s1 is really, really awful. I hope one day we can liberate their people from their horrendous tyranny.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_WORST_ENEMY_TRADING*
Why do you continue to support %s1? Have you not heard about their baby eating programs?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_SOMETHING_ELSE*
What would you like to discuss?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_RESEARCH*
Come [CT_NAME], let us research glorious new technology in the name of a brighter future.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_RESEARCH_TECH*
Very well, we will cooperate with you on this research.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ATTITUDE*
What do I think about who?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ATTITUDE_PLAYER_FURIOUS*
%s1 is literally worse than Hitler.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ATTITUDE_PLAYER_ANNOYED*
%s1 is going down a dangerous path of oppression and I hope that one day that they will come to their senses and stop their evil.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ATTITUDE_PLAYER_CAUTIOUS*
%s1 is okay I guess.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ATTITUDE_PLAYER_PLEASED*
I think that %s1 is a pretty cool ruler. Teh rule well and they doesn’t afraid of anything.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ATTITUDE_PLAYER_FRIENDLY*
Me and %s1 are totes BFFs.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_TARGET*
You want me to attack this city?

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_TARGET_CITY*
Very well, I will attack this city.

AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_WELL*
Well?

Attachments

• ninjacow64.xml
    24.4 KB · Views: 115
Top Bottom