Just for Fun Micro- Shortnight!

First ping. Gauging town perception of him vs Ras. IDK but I noticed it.
Yeah I think I'm ready to vote. Can't see why this is a genuine scumread in this setup, and he's probably going after me because threadstate favors Rask

#Evict: Snerk

#Evict: Pzelda

Vote may change in the morning, but from my read through Pzelda just feels weaker. Also makes more sense with maybe teams, but that's really weaksauce read.

It's 1 am and I just spend the last hour and a half reading mafia.

I'mma crash.

See you all closer to EOD

I also mistakenly thought, I only needed to be concerned with my own group initially.

The you vs Rask take earlier seems simplistic, but I kinda agree with it. The self-aware blade stuff is idk, but I got the same feeling from blades tonal town Rask question as pzelda did.

The you vs Rask take earlier seems simplistic, but I kinda agree with it. The self-aware blade stuff is idk, but I got the same feeling from blades tonal town Rask question as pzelda did.
Well, the question was "I read them as town tonally and see no reason not to, I'm inviting you to provide me reason not to if you have it."

No one provided me good reason not to, I still read Rask town.

musical tune starts

just Ender things

Good entry, humour joke but named one of inactive people (I'd only expect that straight out of the gate if you were w/w with me.)

Now that could be a meta joke but idk enough to say for sure and it's good enough for my lean.
@pzelda

how well do you think this exchange fits in a rask/blade world?

Well, the question was "I read them as town tonally and see no reason not to, I'm inviting you to provide me reason not to if you have it."

No one provided me good reason not to, I still read Rask town.

Csargo>blade>pzelda
Dolby>Rask>Snerk

In a f3 scenario tonally reading anyone is bad, because tone can be faked, maybe not easily, but it can be.

Rask is still baseline. Was kinda hoping he'd state a townread on me and use it as justifcation to push Snerk despite him having 0-posts and try to get me to join him. I think that both basically nullreads are ok
Kinda trying too hard to appear solvey imo.

Good entry, humour joke but named one of inactive people (I'd only expect that straight out of the gate if you were w/w with me.)

Now that could be a meta joke but idk enough to say for sure and it's good enough for my lean.
This is OK.
Btw I want to be clear guys:
Don't just scumhunt in your own groups. The less info the wolves have to give regarding the other group the less spew that floats around. The less spew the easier for the wolves to hide even if we get one.

I highly recommend discussing the other group as well as your own.
True and scummy.

How is this not a valid question? me and Rask are the only two people in a group to return. Why shouldn't I be asking this since this is the one area where an actual read can be formed by Ender?

The above thing is the only thing that Snerk holds against me, maybe he has other stuff, but apparently he has enough. That thing is not something that I should be scumread for. I think he's trying to piggyback onto the me/Pzelda scumteam that came about because I wanted to give pzelda time after he gave reads that were based entirely off assuming that Csargo's posts were serious. That he is pushing Pzelda gives me pause in Pzelda vs Csargo despite the me/pzelda scumteam. Could be jumping on an advantageous theory for him, but I think that he's unwilling to take on Rask because he views Rask as being more townread than me by pretty much everyone and just looked for a reason to go for it.

Sure it's valid question I'm just usually more occupied with gauging others take on my as wolf than town.

Yeah I think I'm ready to vote. Can't see why this is a genuine scumread in this setup, and he's probably going after me because threadstate favors Rask

#Evict: Snerk

Kinda lazy but ok. Why do you think threadstate favours Rask?

1:
Dolb: scum lean. I'm holding Dolb to high standards but I'm getting less town vibes than usal. Vote on me is kinda opportunistic but I guess so is mine.
Rask: town lean. Seems rasky enough. Good game so far if wolf. But his town play thus far is easily within his range. Not cleared at all.

2:
Blade: Been too long since I've played with blade to remember any meta. Have we played on GitP? Seems the most solvey in group two by far. Imma town it.
Zelda: I've been wrong about Zelda's town game before but he's still my group two wolf right now.
Csargo: Town. Unless not town. I'll get back to Csargo.

I think I mentioned that all of group B’s reads for a time were Rask > me and I was thinking that one of pzelda/Csargo was piggybacking off Enders initial take of that at the time.

I think I mentioned that all of group B’s reads for a time were Rask > me and I was thinking that one of pzelda/Csargo was piggybacking off Enders initial take of that at the time.

Why were you thinking that?

I still don’t see why asking Ender who he thinks is scum in group 1 between me and Rask is more than that when were the only 3 people in thread

Why were you thinking that?
Snerk hadn’t appeared yet, so he’s a non factor. Reads on him, if placed can be changed once he comes

If Rask is town, then it’s probably safer to go with or contribute to the thread consensus

If Rask is scum, you want to contribute to a thread consensus that protects your teammate and has him top of his group

Kinda trying too hard to appear solvey imo. -> I disagree Snerk. I understood it as Dolby probing me for early shades/pushes on your missing .ss...

This is OK.

True and scummy. -> why is that scummy. Would you articulate this pls?

Sure it's valid question I'm just usually more occupied with gauging others take on my as wolf than town. -> see above. I wasn't surprised myself in what is essentially F3

Kinda lazy but ok. Why do you think threadstate favours Rask? -> because I am so cool and full of mysteries.

1:
Dolb: scum lean. I'm holding Dolb to high standards but I'm getting less town vibes than usal. Vote on me is kinda opportunistic but I guess so is mine.
Rask: town lean. Seems rasky enough. Good game so far if wolf. But his town play thus far is easily within his range. Not cleared at all.
-> why is Dolby's vote opportunistic? I haven't voiced reads on you iirc?
2:
Blade: Been too long since I've played with blade to remember any meta. Have we played on GitP? Seems the most solvey in group two by far. Imma town it.
Zelda: I've been wrong about Zelda's town game before but he's still my group two wolf right now.
Csargo: Town. Unless not town. I'll get back to Csargo.
-> please come back to Csargo. I would gladly hear what you have to say about him.

EBWOP (replies in the post above, but acronyms make you look smart :cooool:)

click on the quote if it doesn't load properly or F5 the page. I have to do stuff for a couple of hours then will check in again and poop reads.

EBWOP (replies in the post above, but acronyms make you look smart :cooool:)

I disagree Snerk. I understood it as Dolby probing me for early shades/pushes on your missing .ss...

why is that scummy. Would you articulate this pls?

because I am so cool and full of mysteries.

why is Dolby's vote opportunistic? I haven't voiced reads on you iirc?

please come back to Csargo. I would gladly hear what you have to say about him.
The probing is fine it's the way it was pointed out that was un-dolby.

A little too on the nose, I guess. "Let's post something super towny"

No you are weird and filled with candy.

Easy omgus. Yeah deffo time for you to come down with a vote on me or dolb. Even if just a placeholder. Please don't hold back until EOD. You've got the towniest look in our group right now imo but don't milk it either.

Csargo:

I read the OP and now I regret everything.
Off.
I don't feel like he read my posts or maybe didn't get what I was going for. Appealing to blade while shading almost everyone else in #114. I have no idea what #116 is in reference too. I can see why you'd tr blade and vote me. Most of those come off as either pzelda quickly skimmed the thread and started posting.

You're trying to drive the game, I have no idea if it's agendy or just trying to squeeze content out of people. I think you're middle of the road basically, I don't find you particularly woofy or townie.
This is ok.
I thought this was a simple f3 scenario in two groups, but it's far more convoluted than I thought. With the vig mechanics
There is vig mechanics?

Hard to read Csargo when he's like this. But I'd tag his stuff as csargo town flow.

Top Bottom