Cool Pictures XIII: Artistry is Everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why use a calculator when you can make your own (for a multiple of the price but also some experience bonus)

upload_2021-11-22_8-41-49.png

Will work fine, as long as both numbers you are adding are smaller than 16.

I kind of feel I have to explain why I find this picture so illuminating. The oversized clothes are obvious, but the footwear tells a story. From the flip flops, through white "formal" shoes to the boots that are so big they need the trousers stuffed down them to fit, and with laces that hardly fulfill their purpose. There is also the varied and inappropriate camouflage that I presume is being used as a label for dangerous. The story is here.

Blue as "camouflage" indeed functions the same way blue or vibrant green/red do in nature, as you said it's a signal that the being is dangerous/toxic so it doesn't mind sticking out.
Maybe those who are given the suspicious blue/green/red are armed very poorly (little ammo) or are untrained.

I don't know if that's 'cool' but perhaps I don't know what cool is anymore.

Downright depressing certainly.

I don't know if that's 'cool' but perhaps I don't know what cool is anymore.

Downright depressing certainly.
And to add to that depression, here's what the poor West Papuans have...
westpapuafighters.jpeg

For Ukraine that's a little bit too light, no?

Maybe those who are given the suspicious blue/green/red are armed very poorly (little ammo) or are untrained.

Given that these are child soldiers, you can bet on the later, but probably no connectin to the former.

That is urban camo isn't it? So an appropriate shade for soviet concrete.

Given that these are child soldiers, you can bet on the later, but probably no connectin to the former.

I am just assuming that there's a logic to giving someone blue "camo". Although I suppose they all move in groups, so it doesn't matter.

american type Airforces ... They really need to stand out , even if in a real war they will imediately break out Greens .

For those who prefer that Cool Pictures be cool:

lake-louise-snow-lake-agnes-teahouse-trail.jpg

This is Lake Louise, from the trail up to the Lake Agnes Tea House, taken Sept. 20, 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom