Random Rants noventa y tres: The Incredible Hulk will not be presented this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have slipped significantly in my reading, enough so that I'm many books behind in my modest goal of 50 in 2022. I read over 100 last year. :(

Honestly, Millennials. Who do they think they are, walking around as if they rent the place?

It's kinda lame but at least it's not greek numerals again
It's not lame. It's just a reference that you people should get.
I have slipped significantly in my reading, enough so that I'm many books behind in my modest goal of 50 in 2022. I read over 100 last year. :(
And also you got a girlfriend… sometimes it's a win-win, sometimes a lose-lose.
God dammit people this is what happens when we let Tak snipe the serials.

The hulk will not be presented what the hell??
Do I have to start giving people hints?

btw where's that lawyer who's always opposing me?

I know, I did say a lose-lose.

btw do you want Swedish lessons?

it's not greek numerals again
On this specific issue, I have to stress that indeed these are non-gringo numerales.
WHY DO YOU KNOW EVERY LANGUAGE
Eeehhhh.

Maybe I've just watched Wallander and the Caramelldansen vid too many times over.

Just an introductory class.
Fæn: common greeting
Jag hatar dig: I love you (useful for gilfriends)
Helvete: exclamation of admiration

Practice the pronunciation and then tell me how it went.

On this specific issue, I have to stress that indeed these are non-gringo numerales.

Eeehhhh.

Maybe I've just watched Wallander and the Caramelldansen vid too many times over.

Just an introductory class.

Practice the pronunciation and then tell me how it went.

Thanks, just used "jag hatar dig" on her. Will report back on how it went.

Most intriguing. Especially since I've never studied Swedish.

*checks google translate*

Seriously, as a professional interpreter, I can tell you that Google Translate is a misleading tool at best.

My gallbladder attacks are getting much, much worse, if such a thing were possible. Last night was the worst one yet and it took three hours of exhausted pacing and downing anti-inflammatories like they're going out of style before it abated.

Speaking of which, my surgery referral was accepted ten months ago and I still haven't heard a peep. At this point I am genuinely suspecting I will not get it yanked out until I have to beg an ER to do it. I've given myself a limit of four hours for an attack before needing to seriously consider going. This is the closest I've come to that limit.

My gallbladder attacks are getting much, much worse, if such a thing were possible. Last night was the worst one yet and it took three hours of exhausted pacing and downing anti-inflammatories like they're going out of style before it abated.

Speaking of which, my surgery referral was accepted ten months ago and I still haven't heard a peep. At this point I am genuinely suspecting I will not get it yanked out until I have to beg an ER to do it. I've given myself a limit of four hours for an attack before needing to seriously consider going. This is the closest I've come to that limit.
Been there done that. When my pain was at its worst I would spend time walking in circles in the house or on the street until pain killers made life bearable. I lived with flare ups for about 2 years before I had the surgery. The operation was simple and recovery quick for me.

man I fudgin hate when they do this shi
E11EB275-5322-4CDA-9596-9409DF8F7A54.jpeg

@IglooDame @schlaufuchs 10 years ago there would only have been 3 choices if the question was even asked. Back then the question would have been: What is your gender? without anything more.

Last edited:
That's not igloodame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom