WW2 ground units

OK, thanks anyway. I'm working on a heavy arty diorama of sorts, but it this case, will have to stick to 2D stuff from Hogg.

Ozymandias - Yes as a matter of fact I do. I have been advised by counsel to describe my purposes and motives regarding the lollipop/playground incident as purely altruistic, innocent... and not at all involved with the seizure of younglings for the pageboy trade, occasional cannibalism and maybe building a fort. :ack:

Ozymandias - Yes as a matter of fact I do. I have been advised by counsel to describe my purposes and motives regarding the lollipop/playground incident as purely altruistic, innocent... and not at all involved with the seizure of younglings for the pageboy trade, occasional cannibalism and maybe building a fort. :ack:

Right, I forgot: in the immortal words of Chico Marx, "There is-a no Sanity Clause."

:D ,

Oz

Hello All,
I'm brand new to moding and a WWII history buff. I have to say this collection of units is amazing! My compliments you did a fabulous job.

Hello All,
I'm brand new to moding and a WWII history buff. I have to say this collection of units is amazing! My compliments you did a fabulous job.

Welcome to CFC :) The best way to search for units etc. to d/l is the Downloads database.

Cheers,

Oz

More than 200 units only here?!?! :wow: And they are all great!?!?
Are you a man or a machine!?

But you could have put the sounds, lazy!! This means more work for me and less to you!! :gripe: :wallbash:

UHEUheuHE!! This units inspired my WWII mod!!

But you could have put the sounds, lazy!! This means more work for me and less to you!! :gripe: :wallbash:

Yeah, Wyrmshadow's incredibly lazy. He's only created 1100+ units with full animations. Hell, he should be making your whole mod for you because he's so lazy right now. :rolleyes:

I didnt put in sounds because it would make the files bigger, and you have all the default sounds you need already. They came with the game, just link them within the INI file.

Hey, It was to be a joke...:huh:

With that variety of units you had made do you really think I import to get the sounds?? Come on...I already said on another topic that Wyrmshadow is practically doing my mod!!!

Here's a new one I did last night.

German 128mm Flak 40
Thanks to Gary Childress for the original model.

Yes, I got my hands on some newer models so it would be a shame not to make them if I've already paid for them.

I used about half of the list for my 1939-1945 scenario. im not sure if i can upload it thought besause of how many different units used.

Youre the lazy one, just use existing civ3 files. He works hard enough making the best units and all you do is complain.:lol:

Youre the lazy one, just use existing civ3 files. He works hard enough making the best units and all you do is complain.:lol:

Dude, it's pointless to blast poeple for something they wrote over a year ago.

Top Bottom