A WORLD IN ARMS: WW2 Italian Armies

Thanks Laurana, now fixed.

Thanks! It definitely helps out a lot when selecting units especially when I need to substitute a unit for one that doesn't exist or I want a certain "look".

Whenever you have time, though, you might look at your other threads - other than this one and the French they all have broken preview picture links as well.

Thanks! It definitely helps out a lot when selecting units especially when I need to substitute a unit for one that doesn't exist or I want a certain "look".

Whenever you have time, though, you might look at your other threads - other than this one and the French they all have broken preview picture links as well.

Hi Laurana, thanks for the comments. The problem for the pictures is that they will stored in external (not here at Cicfanatics) sites where the pictures are visible only for some times or you must visit the accont one time within a time delay so many times the pictures are deleted or blocked. Sorry.

Imperator, I have noticed that 47 mm AT gun is quite small compared to other units. Did you mean it to look like that?

Hi, Lionic, I verified and the size is the same. Maybe the position (kneeling) of the PDM gave the impression of a smaller size.;)

Imperator, could you please consider uploading missing pcs for Sahariana and Ovunque truck?

Hi Lionic, I have updated the first post adding, in the Attached Files section, a .zip with PediaIcons for Camionetta Sahariana e SPA Ovunque Truck. ;)

Imperator, just one more question. Breda Type 102 appears two times in the pack--original and RSA versions, but names of animations and *pcx files of both units match. Do they have any differences or it's the same unit repeated twice?

Hello, Imperator1961!

Congratulations for your brilliant work! :goodjob:

I am wondering whether you are planning to release other ww2 packs...German, Japanese, Russian, English, American... :confused:

Top Bottom