The "average" OT poster

I think I drag the norms away a bit- but I'd guess adolescent, educated, unfit, and American with very strong political views. Probably never had a girlfriend ;)

You know, it's odd, but I always think of everyone on cfc as very skinny, like me. So for pure strength, yes unfit. But I imagine cfc as pretty fit overall.

As for the girlfriend part, if you average in abbadon, it'd even out.

90% reactionaries. There I said it.

You know, it's odd, but I always think of everyone on cfc as very skinny, like me. So for pure strength, yes unfit. But I imagine cfc as pretty fit overall.

As for the girlfriend part, if you average in abbadon, it'd even out.

Abbandon's girlfriends are all typical english internet hags. Off topic is much nicer.

normally a dumb <snip>head but if it comes from a <snip>country it get's even worse.

Basically anyone who is from Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, the Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, the disputed territory of Transnistria, and Ukraine?

normally a dumb <snip>head but if it comes from a <snip>country it get's even worse.

Basically anyone who is from Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, the Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, the disputed territory of Transnistria, and Ukraine?

Let him answer his own question, it is either America or Sweden that is the source of all dumb comments.

You obviously have never been to the Altered Maps thread...

Are you showing the sheer stupidity of the OT posters! though I would like Serbia and Russia to be colored one color this is not something that I understand!
The average OT poster is confident liberal flower.

Are you showing the sheer stupidity of the OT posters! though I would like Serbia and Russia to be colored one color this is not something that I understand!

Serbia and Russia are colored the same green color, since they both use Slavic languages. I don't think that is the only thing you don't understand.

Chalk another one up for a stupid comment not from Sweden or America.

Serbia and Russia are colored the same green color, since they both use Slavic languages. I don't think that is the only thing you don't understand.

Chalk another one up for a stupid comment not from Sweden or America.

OT posters are such jerkboys. I am represtning CANDA, please no personal attacks on OT!! This is a place of advandeced learning not some sort of stupidity count of Sweden and AmericA.

OT posters are such jerkboys. I am represtning CANDA, please no personal attacks on OT!! This is a place of advandeced learning not some sort of stupidity count of Sweden and AmericA.

I don't do personal attacks. I generalize my attacks to all Slavs.

Prost! :)

On the other hand, a certain Fox does well to represent America negatively to be on par with Slavs in the aforementioned thread.

Everyone on OT claims to be have aspergers...
it is so rare really in real ife that it is so strange to find such a concentration here in off topic.
But to find a high concentration of a mental illness in one place? :)
I don;t understand anything.
This is the reason our forum is so great.

I think any "average" has to be biased by post count. Therefore, the average OT poster is Perfection.

Let's face it, if most of us behaved the way we do here IRL, people wouldn't want anything to do with us.

Let's face it, if most of us behaved the way we do here IRL, people wouldn't want anything to do with us.

Not true. I see you all as wonderful, caring and kind people.

Top Bottom