RANDOM RANTS XLVI: Slightly More Than a Month-ly Edition #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not shelling out hundreds of dollars for PhotoShop just so I can say that when I put my fist through my computer screen, it was over a more expensive program's massive screw ups, rather than a free one's.

Dude, what are you talking about? Photoshop is also free!

Okay, it's not legally free, but... :mischief:

When will Aragon be in Civ?
UU: Almogávar
Cultural leader: Pau Casals
Sports leader: the election's rather messy.
Traits: skinflinted Commercial, Scientific, Seafaring.
Overall civ leader: Sancho Rosell
Included in the Slavic cultural group.
City list: Poznan, Gniezno, Gdansk, Szczecin, Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw, Warna, Torun, Bytom, Lodz, Lublin, Kielce, Czestochowa, Chelm, Przemysl, Tarnow, Zamosc, Zakopane, Wieliczka.
JoanK said:
Real rant here: love is amazing in every way, and devastating when the object of your love is out of reach.
It's not my fault I live on the other side of the ocean. One day I'll be back.
nah, those darned latins and greeks didn't have vodka, whiskey, rum, nor gin; just boring old wine.
And look at all the fun they had with just wine. Maybe it was that they were so much more skilled… maybe we should go back, learn their techniques and then apply them to present-day raw materials?
Dude, what are you talking about? Photoshop is also free!

Okay, it's not legally free, but... :mischief:
Hey, it's free, for a definition of free.

But Adobe released CS2 for freebies IIRC…

Wait, is Aragon in Poland, or is Poland in Aragon?

Why exactly does Poland expect to be in Age of Empires 1? :crazyeye:

And they make appearances in a few of the campaigns in 2, even if they're not technically a civilization in it.

Why exactly does Poland expect to be in Age of Empires 1? :crazyeye:

And they make appearances in a few of the campaigns in 2, even if they're not technically a civilization in it.

Although in AoE 2 they kind of left out pretty much all of eastern Europe except for the Huns, which I thought was a pity. (I heard thye were apparently thinking of adding some eastern Europeans like the Russians or Magyars into for the expansion, but decided not to)

Although in AoE 2 they kind of left out pretty much all of eastern Europe except for the Huns, which I thought was a pity. (I heard thye were apparently thinking of adding some eastern Europeans like the Russians or Magyars into for the expansion, but decided not to)

Well, Western Europe's civilizations were Dark Ages Barbarian tribes that eventually became countries, so make of that what you will.

They had the Goths. They mostly count.

They had the Goths. They mostly count.

True, but I always felt like they were thinking more of the Goths who sacked Italy and all that, rather than the blokes who ended up in random parts of eastern Europe.

So in the last year, Fiftychat has changed locations on me three times. OK, fine, no big deal. Well I spent 45 minutes today trying to log in at the new location to no avail. It's pissing me off mang

True, but I always felt like they were thinking more of the Goths who sacked Italy and all that, rather than the blokes who ended up in random parts of eastern Europe.

Well, the Goths, Teutons, Vikings, and Huns all have the same flavor (referred to as "Eastern Europe" by the game) if that counts for anything.

I think the Vandals would be the closest to the Poles.

See where they originated:

See where they ended up:

Classic Poles.

Rant: I ended up in the weird part of YouTube once again.

So in the last year, Fiftychat has changed locations on me three times. OK, fine, no big deal. Well I spent 45 minutes today trying to log in at the new location to no avail. It's pissing me off mang

well if you need help you know where to go!

I think the Vandals would be the closest to the Poles.

See where they originated:

See where they ended up:

Classic Poles.

meeeeeeeeeh screw off poles

I am a terrible, terrible procrastinator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom