Iran, the Red Sea, and the West (tm).

... or just get Russia to nuke israel now...
So Russia would get Moscow, St Petersburg and other big cities glassed to revenge Iran. Yep.

Last edited:
So Russia would get Moscow, St Petersburg and other big cities glassed to revenge Iran. Yep.
I was presenting an opposite to a post calling for Israel to go all out and smash Iran to illustrate what a silly idea it was. Seems you agree.

and then Berlin to San Francisco gets glassed? I mean this is the long-term fear basically.

Israel should disassemble itself.

and then Berlin to San Francisco gets glassed? I mean this is the long-term fear basically.

Israel should disassemble itself.
Not need to introduce Berlin or san Francisco in the equation. Apparently people tend to forget Israel can nuke Russia by itself, and they undoubtedly would if the very existence of Israel were really threatened, same as any other nuclear power. Israel should disassemble itself? May be, but keep dreaming. They don't feel like that and nobody has the capability to force them.

Warmongers and their wet dreams. When Israel finishes disassembling itslef (it's in that process) if (very unlikely possibility) any of its nukes do fly they're far more litely to target Rome, Madrid and other souther european cities than Moscow of St. Petersburg. For the "crime of lack of fealty" to the zionist colonial project, by those countries. Crazies being crasy and all that...

You see, missiles have limited range. And limited survivabiliy. Something that even the crasies on charge of the will know, armchair wramonegrs don't. So: those are not wet dreams, they're nightmares.

It’s quite possible to launch a nuclear attack without missilery, any F16/F35 can launch one, in fact long range artillery can do it, the focus on long intercontinental delivery is a relic from the Cold War mostly.

But it is hardly needed, nor very practical imho.

Warmongers and their wet dreams. When Israel finishes disassembling itslef (it's in that process) if (very unlikely possibility) any of its nukes do fly they're far more litely to target Rome, Madrid and other souther european cities than Moscow of St. Petersburg. For the "crime of lack of fealty" to the zionist colonial project, by those countries. Crazies being crasy and all that...

You see, missiles have limited range. And limited survivabiliy. Something that even the crasies on charge of the will know, armchair wramonegrs don't. So: those are not wet dreams, they're nightmares.
Lol. Your delusions are reaching epic levels. It is like if you live in your own movie.

And ignorance, for example Madrid is considerably further away from Israel than Moscow.

Last edited:
There are degrees of escalation, and the presumption is Iran does not want to go to a full-on war with Israel.
It was my understanding that no formal relations exist between Iran and Israel anyway, so a state of "war" (or, perhaps more accurately, "do as you please") is inevitable. Iran has merely shown its cards here for the world to see, as otherwise it would have pushed one of its proxies into destroying Israel instead. And it's the first time, [that I can remember, don't quote me], than Iran pretty much directly attacked Israel. Me, personally, I can't really say I'm surprised...

Very much like how this topic began, the perpetrators of rando missile & drone strikes can cook up any excuse they want; I don't really care: the intended end result is murder writ large. That you simply accept whatever reason the mullahs put out and say hmmm maybe they got a point, I don't really get, but whatever, I don't really feel like debating with you.

a thing to remember is that Israel has been bombing Syria ever since 2012 and there are rarely press releases . Iranians at least spend SOME effort to lie to people , this cooking up a reason thing . Israel had a godsend opportunity with the Hamas attack , if one is predisposed to think Netanyahu did not have it arranged to his liking . What do they have done with it ? Where is the the reputed ability to find people , to save the hostages ? Is it a miss and all of it was a lie and Israel is just a Middle Eastern country , lots of bark , so little bite ? Or is it prolonging the action so that some urge can be satisfied ? Sorry to say , but doesn't that make Israel just one more Middle Eastern country ? One that pressure should be applied for Democracy and such stuff ?

Very much like how this topic began, the perpetrators of rando missile & drone strikes can cook up any excuse they want; I don't really care: the intended end result is murder writ large.
You're talking about the missile strike on the embassy that killed people, right?

Or are you cooking up excuses?

bringing Democracy to America will solve a lot of things ... America passes 91 billion dollars worth of a bill . Borrel of EU says it will take 90 billion dollars to fix the infrastructure in Gazze up to its damaged level on the 6th of October 2023 . Dear sirs , Qatar is your answer , they will pay ...

Lol. Your delusions are reaching epic levels. It is like if you live in your own movie.

And ignorance, for example Madrid is considerably further away from Israel than Moscow.
Yeah but why would they shoot Moscow, exactly…?

Oh right, fantasyland stuff. Of course.

It was my understanding that no formal relations exist between Iran and Israel anyway, so a state of "war" (or, perhaps more accurately, "do as you please") is inevitable.
The same is true about diplomatic relations between the United States and Cuba, Japan and North Korea, etc. but their absence does not default to a state of war.

That local media downplayed this attack is more confirmation on my end that Iran does not view it in its interest to move to a continual state of direct attacks on each other’s territory.

If you were not completely ignorant of military matters, or even the basics of internatinal politics and diplomacy, you would know that Israel's only somewhat resilient nuclear weapons are in cruise missiles in submarines. Which can only move with any change of evading detection, in the event real heightened tensions, in the Mediterranean. That puts southern Europe under their nuclear blackmail, but not much more.

Planes are useless for delivering nukes. They might be used as platforms for launching some cruise-missile mounted small ones (israel does not have that capability presently) but those have also been shown very vulnerable to interception. How is that bridge demolition business of the UK/France going in the Kerch Strait?
Even Israel's cruise missiles do not pose a threat to countries with good AD and ISR. Which, again, means they are not a threat to Russia. They weren't to the likes of France, Germany or the UK either. Until those mostrly disarmed themsleves in their failed anti-russian crusade. Interesting times.

To cut it short, and for the benefit of others becayse you @Thorgalaeg are too proud of your own ignorance to learn anything: any country with a serious military has the capability to shoot both planes and cruise missiles down. When the odds are over nukes everything AD gets used, meaning that threatening to nuke a country with good AD using limited quatities of those delivery platforms is innefective. Also suicidal btw if the government of the country so blackmailed decies there is a chance of danger. Israel's nukes were only good for intimidation around the Middle East and, more weakly, against southern/western Europe. Then again, Iran has show that it can hit back against Israel without nukes, and can destroy the israeli nuclear plant and weapons depots if it comes to war, which very much turns the table on nuclear blackmail. The rest is talk to disguise strategic defeat.

It’s quite possible to launch a nuclear attack without missilery, any F16/F35 can launch one, in fact long range artillery can do it, the focus on long intercontinental delivery is a relic from the Cold War mostly.

But it is hardly needed, nor very practical imho.

If you think so, list the specific delivery systems availabe for use with countries possessing such planes.

There's the german Taurus cruise missile, it's "nuclear capable" and there are (were) some Typhoon and Grippen capable of carrying one. Which is why NATO dares nothand it to the ukranians, such a missile heading into russian territory will be assumed to carry a nuke. And cause a response in kind before it even hits. Or, fare more likely, gets shot down by AD as is happening with most NATO manufacturd cruise missiles used in that war.
What else is there? What else is there that is currenly available to Israel?
Israel's nukes are deployed in German-made diesel-electric submarines. And those submarine's range is constrained by lack of bases outside the country and several straits out of the only sea available to Israel, that are bottlenecks and very well monitored. The countries that count, that Israel might want to blackmail, will be having a very good idea where their subs are.
The problem for israel is that their "strenght" was based on myths and intimidation. Having pushed too much against others, and made an impressive collection of enemies by threatening pretty much everyone else, their usual targets are calling the bluff.

Last edited:
If you were not completely ignorant of military matters, or even the basics of internatinal politics and diplomacy, you would know that Israel's only somewhat resilient nuclear weapons are in cruise missiles in submarines. Which can only move with any change of evading detection, in the event real heightened tensions, in the Mediterranean. That puts southern Europe under their nuclear blackmail, but not much more.

Planes are useless for delivering nukes. They might be used as platforms for launching some cruise-missile mounted small ones (israel does not have that capability presently) but those have also been shown very vulnerable to interception. How is that bridge demolition business of the UK/France going in the Kerch Strait?
Even Israel's cruise missiles do not pose a threat to countries with good AD and ISR. Which, again, means they are not a threat to Russia. They weren't to the likes of France, Germany or the UK either. Until those mostrly disarmed themsleves in their failed anti-russian crusade. Interesting times.

To cut it short, and for the benefit of others becayse you @Thorgalaeg are too proud of your own ignorance to learn anything: any country with a serious military has the capability to shoot both planes and cruise missiles down. When the odds are over nukes everything AD gets used, meaning that threatening to nuke a country with good AD using limited quatities of those delivery platforms is innefective. Also suicidal btw if the government of the country so blackmailed decies there is a chance of danger. Israel's nukes were only good for intimidation around the Middle East and, more weakly, against southern/western Europe. Then again, Iran has show that it can hit back against Israel without nukes, and can destroy the israeli nuclear plant and weapons depots if it comes to war, which very much turns the table on nuclear blackmail. The rest is talk to disguise strategic defeat.
Lol^2
You are really hopeless, so this is the last time I spend a single minute illustrating you. Israel has nuclear capable ballistic missiles since the 60s. Current version has enough range to hit practically any target in the world.
You are welcome.

About the rest of your post, I don't know what kind of cave have you been living for the last couple of years practicing your political onanism, in any case it must be really deep and dark, because claiming Russian AD is anything comparable to Israel's one, when Ukrainian ultralight aircraft flying at 80 km/h can hit critical targets in Moscow while Israel can intercept 100+ ballistic missiles simultaneously without much issue is worth looking for professional help.

Top Bottom