Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

Would either of you like to explain your votes? Or would you like to lynch an innocent for no apparent reason?

First, I have no good targets on our boat. The two first persons I wanted to vote at are on the other one.
You just was the third most suspicious person according to my feelings. Also, I wanted to see how you will react. I will think about changing my vote, but for now it stays

Boat 1 is more awesome than boat 2. Boat 2 sucks :p.

Why are we bandwagonning on TLO? I don't like this much.

Me neither, what about choxorn? He is STILL wearing a Christmas hat. A sure sign of a dangerous person.

Yeah, it's Winter-een-mas now. Seriously.

Christmas Hat? What are you talking about? :mischief:

Voting closed. Update coming.

Boat 1 Tally

Spoiler :
5 votes

TheLastOne36 (CivGeneral, Autolycus, choxorn, Love, Darth Caesar)

2 votes

Love (link16, Winston Hughes)

1 vote

choxorn (Nictel)
civplayah (BSmith1068)
Skooma Addict (robbiecon)
tycoonist (Takhisis)
Takhisis (tycoonist)
robbiecon (Skooma Addict)

Boat 2 Tally

Spoiler :
3 votes

remake20 (SS-18 ICBM, wideyedwanderer, cpdwane)

2 votes

wideyedwanderer (Kennigit, Jarrema)

1 vote

Double A (dcmort93)
dcmort93 (Sprig)

Abstaining Pansies

Double A, Duke Blackstone, landlubber, Nightbringer, JR48fan

Not Voting

civplayah, remake20, TheLastOne36

Wet Rag and Other Healing Stuff

civplayah: 6
Nictel: 3
dcmort93: 2
Jarrema: 2
Love: 1
Skooma Addict: 1
Takhisis: 1

Chapter 2 -- End of Day

After the initial fright at the number of attempted murders last night, the group had let out exultant cheers when they found out that two of the victims had survived unharmed, one had been only injured, and the only one killed had been a mafia! (Well, most everyone let out exultant cheers.) Things were looking good, and everyone happily loaded onto the boats with slaps on the backs, booze, and crude jokes about Prince Humperdinck's you-know-what.

But the excellent spirits (both in the sense of the alcohol and the attitude) didn't last for long. Soon everyone ended up having to drink Miller Lite once all the finer alcohol had been consumed, and accusations started to be made, many in a drunken stupor.

Kennigit: "How about that wideyedwanderer? He, uh, has wide eyes?"

Jarrema: "Hear hear, my good man! We have no place for those kind of folk on this Florinese expedition!"

wideyedwanderer: "You're voting me based on racism?"

Everyone was silent for a bit on Boat 2 after that. Meanwhile, civplayah was clamoring for others to give him the healing items.

civplayah: "I can improve items! If you give me the wet rag and healing stuff, I can make it ten times more awesome! Trust me!"

On both boats, many nodded their heads at civplayah's wisdom and voiced their support for civplayah receiving the healing stuff. After an early day of most declaring they would not be accusing anyone of anything nasty today, those on Boat 1 started to vote for TheLastOne36.

choxorn: "He's just been lying unconscious on the deck all morning because of how much drink he had! He's the reason we're drinking this filth! And whenever we're traveling, he's always the last one in the group, all the way at the back! Off with his head!"

Many on Boat 1 started to shout their agreement. Meanwhile, Boat 2 was starting a quasi-bandwagon of their own.

wideyedwanderer: "I'm still uneasy about remake20, and I don't want to die either. He gets my vote."

cpdwane nodded right along with wideye's words, and pointed his finger at remake as well.

Towards the end of the day, the sailors yelled to the group that they were approaching land, which was met with a roar of approval. Well, except for TheLastOne36 and remake20, they were doing anything but roaring their approval. The unspoken law was that they would be killed now.

Sure enough, the group on Boat 1 threw TheLastOne36 off the side of the ship, and the travelers on Boat 2 made remake20 walk the plank (he was still conscious, you see - unlike TLO). Watching eagerly over the sides of their ships, words eerily showed up on the surface of the water.

Spoiler :
TheLastOne36 was Jimmy, a Florin Peasant!

Spoiler :
He was a Good-Aligned Innocent!

Spoiler :
remake20 was Buttercup, Princess-to-be of Florin!

Spoiler :
He was a Good-Aligned Innocent!

Disappointed, the rags and healing stuff were halfheartedly handed over to civplayah. The group piled off of the boats onto the beach and started to set up camp. Vizzini looked squinted up and chuckled.

Vizzini: "We traveled to the Cliffs of Insanity? Inconceivable."

And most everyone silently hoped to themselves that someone dying tonight was inconceivable.

Most everyone.

As in, not everyone.

Purple is my color - don't use it. No private communication of any kind! No editing posts save for grammar ninja edits!

It is now Chapter 2 - Night! The deadline for night orders is in roughly 24 hours (5 PM CST 1/25/11)! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Player List

Spoiler :
Alive [26/29]

Autolycus
BSmith1068
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
cpdwane
Darth Caesar
dcmort93
Double A
Duke Blackstone
Jarrema
JR48fan
Kennigit
landlubber
link16
Love
Nictel
Nightbringer.
robbiecon
Skooma Addict
SS-18 ICBM
Takhisis
tycoonist
Verarde
wideyedwanderer
Winston Hughes

Injured [1/29]

The Ancient Booer

Dead [3/29]

DaveShack -- The Albino - Mafia!
remake20 -- Princess Buttercup - Innocent!
TheLastOne36 -- Jimmy - Innocent!

I did read it in less than two minutes.

If there's a Miracle Max in the game right now, we could really use your services.

So lets see if the Eel fails again tonight. Boat 1 rules! All the mafia suck!
Also way to go boat 2, lynching an important innocent. Hopefully there is a revival option!

Top Bottom