Random Rants XLV: Isn't This Just a Ray of Sunshine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyJ

Retired Narrator

Previous Threads​
Random Rants (The Original!)
Random Rants Two
Random Rants 3
Random Rants 4: Keep Complaining
Random @#%& rants 5: Life is a female dog.
Random Rants VI: See, this is why we can't have nice things!
Random Rants VII: Why do they ALWAYS do that?!
Random Rantii VIII: When will Latin DIE?
Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!
Random Rants X: Mraarrrrrrr!!!!!!
Random Rants XI: This Title Actually Has Some Imagination
Random Rants XII: It's Alright To Cry
Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts
Random Rants XV: Like a Fine Whine
Random Rants XVI: Whambulance Dispatch Center
Random Rants XVII: Rage Against The Machine
Random Rants XVIII: It's cold as hell!
Random Rants XIX: Failure Tactics
Random Rants XX: I CAN'T FIND MY FAGS!!!
RANDOM RANTS XXI: Relapse
RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome
RANDOM RANTS 23: Christ, you know it ain't easy!
Random Rants #XXIV - The Angry Mob
RANDOM RANTS XXV: Put a Smile On
RANDOM RANTS XXVI: Those Damned Kids!
Random Rants XXVII: The Rent Is Too Damn High!
RANDOM RANTS XXVIII: Everything is Flammable
Random Rants XXIX: Watch your %*$@ Language!
RANDOM RANTS XXX: age-restricted
RANDOM ANTS XXXI: I hate my job
RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!
RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!
Random Rants XXXIV: Severe Cussing and VERY Illegal Pony Fights
Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK
Random Rants XXXVI: Can't Sleep, Clown Will Eat Me
Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy
Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems
Random Rants XXXIX: Coming up with a title is stressful
Random Rants XL: I'm having trouble growing my wood
Random Rants XLI: Life won't take the lemons back!
Random Rants XLII: The Four-Part Plan
Random Rants XLIII: So Much Whinging Your Head May Explode
Random Rants XLIV: I Can't Find The Answer

I'm in a bad mood right now, so just rant dangit.

Dammit, missed my chance to reclaim the Rants thread.

Had such a good title lined up as well!

Rant: There goes another round of PCs.

Welp, that was fast.

Rant: I don't want to go back to school! That means another round of horrible, painful exam preparations which somehow get dragged out over the whole year and culminate in nearly as painful exams. Why does it have to suck so much? :(

Yeah. Rant: university signups start today (at midnight, so, an hour ago). BUT they insist that I should make up an email account @faculty's domain.edu… I dont' want any f*cking email from them, especially since it has to give away my name as well as, for some idiotic reasons, personal information. Must travel all the way across town to fix this in person.

Welp, that was fast.

Rant: I don't want to go back to school! That means another round of horrible, painful exam preparations which somehow get dragged out over the whole year and culminate in nearly as painful exams. Why does it have to suck so much? :(

At least you don't have to pay bills.

Then again, neither do I, except for medical bills, which are annoying as @#$%.

Did you know it took me a month and a half just to get an appointment for a stupid medical test? I mean, how the @#$% does it take you a month and a half to process something I faxed ages ago, and why the @#$% did all the times I called in previous weeks the place couldn't "find" that thing I faxed but now when I call today it's finally there?

WHY THE @#$% DOES THE MEDICAL BVREAVCRACY MAKE THE GOVERNMENT BVUREAVCRACY LOOK FAST?

Obligatory post about the thread title sucking.

What happens to these threads? Do they keep getting locked or something? I can see at least 2 of them on in the forum today right now

What happens to these threads? Do they keep getting locked or something? I can see at least 2 of them on in the forum today right now

They get locked up and moved to an archive where it doesn't count any posts.

You know the feeling when everything is OK and then you go to bed, start to shiver under your warm blankets and are suddenly pretty sure you're going to be sick the next day ? I had this feeling yesterday and around 4 in the morning I woke up coughing and couldn't fall asleep, couldn't breathe through my nose etc...
I just called my boss and said I wo't be coming in today. I hope it passes before Friday or not before Sunday, otherwise I'll have to finish work that other people have prepared and I absolutely hate that.

I ended up sleeping in the middle of the afternoon for the past few days, but I now need to immediately restructure when I sleep because I have events involving getting up in the morning and not sleeping in the middle of the day coming up.

Also, terrible thread title.

Rant: There goes another round of PCs.

Rant: There is another phase of copy-cat threads in OT. All of which will be locked, thankfully. But still, it is a little annoying. The forums turn into a chat box rather than a discussion board when that happens.

The title sucks even more than the previous thread's.

I like that word. Also,

Rant: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYYY? DAMN HASBRO, Y U MAKE TWILIGHT ALICORN????? :cry:

That is all.

I'll rave if it clears up properly, but it seems that the last 10 days of breathlessness has been due to a large pneumathorax in my chest. I go back next week to have another X-ray after the procedure earlier this week.

I don't want to sleep alone anymore.

Get a teddy bear or something. Thats what I do when I need to have something between my arms. Pillows work too. I just happen to have more teddy bears than pillows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom