Well, I wouldn't think they'd be very surprised though. He did steal their car after all. :)
Lucifer is a strong opponent indeed.
But he does have a weakness. I'll let you in on that when it's a good time. :mischief:

Time for me to make a trip to visit Captain Falcon to learn FALCON PUNCH! After the trip to Zebes.

The Marian Empire hereby christens this new page with the first episode by TaniciusFox in a long time:

Tanicius' background will be explained next. I think Silho's very short yet sweet description says it all.

Translations:

Tanicius says: "They call me the King of the Fruits!"

Shadow says: "Do you have any powers?"

---

Probably gonna be the only update for a bit, however, given that my Spring Break shall be devoured by homework... sorry for being such a procrastinator, Dou-sama...

Time for me to make a trip to visit Captain Falcon to learn FALCON PUNCH! After the trip to Zebes.

Let's just say you do already have the required resource. :p

Also, Tanicius, I suppose your comic could depict that your characters are spanish?

Warning, more references ahead; especially to games I haven't played yet...

Townes' head asplode...

"You can't do that! It's not your turn"
"Yeah, that's just not cool!"

That breaks up any relationship...
Warning, Black humour? ahead

Would you kiss a dying friend on the lips who's just thrown up a lot of blood over themselves?

And there we go. One comic that took several hours to make...
I put a lot more dialogue in this time around... you should feel like you had just looked at a Metal Gear Solid cutscene :D

Also, Tanicius, I suppose your comic could depict that your characters are spanish?

No need for that. ;) Since Tanicius is a reflection of myself, he knows a tad bit of Spanish, and is eager to use it... especially for comedic purposes. :D

And since Shadow's like, the Solid Snake of his universe, I figured it'd make sense for him to be multilingual, especially considering his mind is probably like a computer in terms of learning capability. Never mind the fact he's, again, one of the military's top agents.

You've come a long way, Styles. I actually have empathy for your characters now.

Apologies for beating TB to the punch, but this idea came to me earlier, and after the morning's developments I had to finish it:

I promise I'll have a story-relevant comic done soonish.

You've come a long way, Styles. I actually have empathy for your characters now.

Apologies for beating TB to the punch, but this idea came to me earlier, and after the morning's developments I had to finish it:

I promise I'll have a story-relevant comic done soonish.

And I was about to ask if anybody was going to make fun of the fact the Byzantine Republic dissolved so easily...

Still epic. :lol:

I has a question:

Do these comics have to have any coherent plot? Or do we just post random stories? Because towards the beginning it had a coherent plot (HAAAX Man) and now it's just sorta random. Kthx.

The Styleses do post randomness with little plot most of the time. The rest of us have something in the way of a plot, but Thorvald and CG are focusing on Plans within Plans and aren't posting much here, e350, tailless, joakim, and I aren't posting much in either thread, and nearly everyone else has vanished completely, leaving just Tanicius and DaemonDD to come up with the plot.

Ideally it should have some semblance of order. In practice, it's whatever we feel like. I am actually trying to work my way back to the central story via the software pirates and a couple of other characters.

We'll engage in the occasional tangent from time to time, but sustained incoherency is what killed DYOS 9 and led to the creation of the consulate, as well as the rules.

I has a question:

Do these comics have to have any coherent plot? Or do we just post random stories? Because towards the beginning it had a coherent plot (HAAAX Man) and now it's just sorta random. Kthx.

Well, there's a plot in general. The main plot is the HAAAAX!!!, which then branches off into side plots of different contributors. It gets rather chaotic at times (in fact, DYOS 9 was called the "Quest for the Scroll of Cohesiveness"). In between canon comics we post random, non-canon stuff from time to time (like Thorvald's last comic) generally making fun of current events or other posters or ourselves.

The Styleses do post randomness with little plot most of the time. The rest of us have something in the way of a plot, but Thorvald and CG are focusing on Plans within Plans and aren't posting much here, e350, tailless, joakim, and I aren't posting much in either thread, and nearly everyone else has vanished completely, leaving just Tanicius and DaemonDD to come up with the plot.

I'm still on hiatus, though after this weekend I'll have time to cook something up.

Tanicius and DaemonDD to come up with the plot.

:blush: I am flattered! *does a bow*

I actually have a fair amount of plot devices planned... I don't think the Council will object, as I made sure to make it abide by the rules... since my "Magic Cancelling Machine" didn't cause too many objections, I'm sure my proposal won't. I'll keep it a surprise until it shows up, of course. :evil:

(in fact, DYOS 9 was called the "Quest for the Scroll of Cohesiveness").

Well, actually, it was called "The moderaters quest for teh artifact of power" or some similar misspelling of that title, and the plot evolved into the quest for the scrolls of cohesiveness because it literally had no plot up until the point when Subi introduced that.

Anyway, please direct further discussion to the consulate.

In retrospect, this porbably should have had the hacker in it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice one!! :lol:

:rotfl::lmao:

Top Bottom