Gee what new game did Styles gotten himself hung up in? FF series? :p

Not a single Final Fantasy game has touched my hands or controller or console...

I'm just basing this off FF parodies and videos on Youtube... and TVTropes

Besides, Final Fantasy makes ultimate showdowns fun!

Just wanted to take a jab at the pirate in this comic trying to download some addons for his Gmod that he gotten from the software pirates.

As for Elis saying "KIDDY LAND!", one only needs to watch Left 4 Speed 2 on YouTube ;). We'll soon return to my normal comic broadcast soon.

Nice, but needs Dr. Hax to yell "HAAAAAX!"

:)

I HEREBY DECLARE WAR AGAINST THE REPUBLIC OF CORUSCANT :mad:
Well, sort of. :crazyeye:

Isn't this rather an assault than an infiltration? :confused:

Of course, being thrown through glass does not hurt until you hit a wall :D

You must mind the steel-gate he got smashed into as well, amirite? :crazyeye:

Just when Samus and I are about to head to Zebes.

Not to worry. Lucifer isn't going for Coruscant in particular anyways. But he is officially an enemy of your character now. :)
Go ahead and invade Zebes. :D

Ahhhhh. Demon overlords. Always causing issues for our heroes...

I still want to see the day where an angelic overlord is the actual villain and the demon is the prejudiced against hero. :mischief:

Then again, angels couldn't really sing "Be Prepared", could they?

Not to worry. Lucifer isn't going for Coruscant in particular anyways. But he is officially an enemy of your character now. :)

Samus and I are gonna be real confused when they learn about this. I just hope my energy weapons (laser, plasma, and tesla based guns) and power armor can handle it :blush:.

You must mind the steel-gate he got smashed into as well, amirite?

He was wearing a helmet when he smashed through it... :p

I still want to see the day where an angelic overlord is the actual villain and the demon is the prejudiced against hero.

Would Bayonetta count, or is she really evil?

Ahhhhh. Demon overlords. Always causing issues for our heroes...

I still want to see the day where an angelic overlord is the actual villain and the demon is the prejudiced against hero. :mischief:

That was actually a hidden fact in the first story I had in mind for this character. :mischief:

Samus and I are gonna be real confused when they learn about this. I just hope my energy weapons (laser, plasma, and tesla based guns) and power armor can handle it :blush:.

Well, I wouldn't think they'd be very surprised though. He did steal their car after all. :)
Lucifer is a strong opponent indeed.
But he does have a weakness. I'll let you in on that when it's a good time. :mischief:

He was wearing a helmet when he smashed through it... :p

Would Bayonetta count, or is she really evil?

True. Didn't cover his face though. :p

I would say Bayonetta isn't either good or evil. I'd say that she's some kind of anti-hero. Like the Hulk. :crazyeye:

But he does have a weakness. I'll let you in on that when it's a good time.

Of course, every superpowered character has a weakness.
Just like every badass normal character has one too...

I've got a few weaknesses. You'll have to look back in DYOS 10 to find them... there's one obvious and one subtle...

Of course, every superpowered character has a weakness.
Just like every badass normal character has one too...

I hate to risk Thorvald's wrath, but since I have a bit vaguely related to DYOS, I suppose I can contribute without being spammy...

Shadow has never been given a weakness in game, or even in comic, from all I can remember. :confused: Even after falling into the atmosphere, he still lived! :eek: (Granted, Shadow's game explained that Eggman had saved him from the fall, explaining the whole Shadow Clone/Androids thingy, but still)

My theory is that energy derived from the Master Emerald will - fittingly enough given it's green coloring - act as kryptonite to the Ultimate Life Form. My reasoning is based on two facts, based on what the comics detail about him:

Shadow is a biological android, possessing many of the mental capabilities and durability of a machine, yet running off life processes. Though primarily meant to be a means to discover immortality and to cure diseases, he was generously equipped with violent applications, likely as a result of the military funding his development. The comics explain Shadow derives his incredible powers due to his connections to the chaos force...

...and Chaos energy is nullified by the Master Emerald.

Secondly, Shadow has been defeated twice by two individuals in the comics: Knuckles, and Scourge. Knuckles had been corrupted by the Master Emerald's power, and despite Shadow's best efforts, he managed to exhaust him. Scourge was originally Evil Sonic, but mutated into a green version of himself after absorbing energy from the Master Emerald. Scourge then soundly defeated both Sonic AND Shadow in battle.

Therefore, my conclusion is, again, that Shadow's weakness is Master Emerald energy, and I'll have to factor that in somewhere or another...

Sorry to have rambled on, but your statement acted as a prompt. :D I would rather write essays on Sonic stuff than write them on the stupid poetry I have to read in English class!

@Taniciusfox:
I'd have to disagree though. In the "Shadow the Hedgehog" game, he seems to have the same capabillities as Sonic. I'd rather categorize him as an "all around" character (somewhat) than having the master emerald as a weakness. :)

Top Bottom