Mines are never wins nor desktop worthy :(

Quite the contrary as Lucifer's said before.

Lucifer (and other demons)'s just not made an important appearance in your comics yet, and I prefer having backgrounds which refer to my characters and personal interests. :)

The Effect is Mass

I'MA FIRING MAH LASER!

Kulade makes a cameo appearance!

Hopefully this works. I can't link to the site directly because of past history with spammers, so I ran it through a redirect site.

Access code: 5tr@v!n5k3

That... Was so awesome. I'm so very impressed. Interesting you had time for the video, though, and not the comic. :groucho:

It's so awesome Thorvald. Thankies. It made my day.

Thorvald, you should know by now that that was stupendously godlike right there. :D

That aside; here's the reason I haven't been posting anything lately:

I like this game. :)

Ok, the votes/surveys are in. Guess who's going to die?
Come on everyone, get your hopes up!
You there, in the back! Yes you! Go on, get your hopes up...
I'm not seeing them up! Come on!

Anyway, be careful where you click. The whole comic is wired into a song.

Three boards? Doesn't sound good...
Yes, Kwai isn't exactly a priest, but he can deliver a eulogy...

Poor McKay. We somewhat knew ye, but now you'll be missed

Damn you Microsoft!

And there you have it. Three characters have been given a funeral for. Let's hope the numbers don't get any higher.

And yes, Shepard is a little... strange... perfect material for my party!

She's not as good as McKay :(.

Nor as she as good as my Renegade! Shepard.

Very good stuff from all:clap:

In order not to break the one-post rule, we'll assume my comic was posted after Choxorn's... right? Anyway:

Between the Funeral and the Wake, there's this:

I don't like the sounds of this...

Castor Oil - I heard that it passes right through the system... doesn't even stop. After drinking it, the next stop is the bathroom.
Oh yeah and Peach... she's a badass when you need her to be :)

Our favourite (not really) blue-haired assassin is back... Uh-oh...
Sounds like it's going to be a fun funeral.

You mean there's a plot going on in Narratorspace as well?

:rotfl: Oh good lord, Choxorn...

...just wait until every last territory is claimed in a few turns. Then we will know the meaning of BLOOD!

Or would, if not for the fact like almost all human players are under a single alliance that covers all of Eurasia. ...Umm. What? It's the Allied victory from RON all over again. :cry:

...and nobody's scared of my threats to eat things? :( I guess you've all gotten used to my artwork.

And they will reach Project Titan when it is plot-convenient. That is how travel works in fiction. :)

:)

I had sketched another A4-ark for this page, but figured it'd have to wait till the next comic.
See you in 213124534 months.

Top Bottom