KAAAAAAAAN! :cry:

Also, awesome drawing skills, both tailless and Kan. :goodjob:

Hopefully this would take the mind off of Kan's sad comic :(

(The link to the youtube video is the only clean version of I'm Made of Wax - A day to remember)

Pay no attention to Alyx in the control room. She is there due because the NPC is needed to activate the doors/windows. Otherwise you'd be staring into a void that goes to the skybox.

It's okay guys, he didn't die!

Unless you meant Kan' 'cos, well...sorry.

Final comic tomorrow in the form of an epilogue, I'll finally have completed the story :D

@ CivG:

At long last, I have a glimpse into Eggman's future!

...so I have to balance things out between Eggman's side shenanigans and the main story on Mobius. Fun!

I'll have to work on Volty's shenanigans first(as they involve my main three), but Eggman and co can happen after you post the next one. ;)

@ Kan:

Are you a comic drawer or furmeet organiser? :p So many fuzzies!

Civilization Furnatics Center... :mischief: I'd raise a furry army if the avatar wars were still on... :shake:

More on the actual comic's material, we now wonder if saving OT was a good idea. :p

@ Kan:

Are you a comic drawer or furmeet organiser? :p So many fuzzies!

Since I base characters on CFC avatars it kinda demands it. Igloodude is an exception 'cos I originally drew him as, well, an igloo way back when.

When I was little I drew a lot of Sonic stuff (based on the UK Sonic the Comic, not your ridiculous Archie stuff :mischief:). It comes pretty easy to me to be able to anthropomorphise OT characters. :p

More on the actual comic's material, we now wonder if saving OT was a good idea. :p

What happens to OT is probably going to be the focus of my next story.

Pay no attention to Alyx in the control room. She is there due because the NPC is needed to activate the doors/windows. Otherwise you'd be staring into a void that goes to the skybox.

I didn't even notice she was there. :p

CivGeneral: Wait, what, I think I lost it; why did the Hacker want Jill to fight against Samus again? I don't think I got it.

Kan'; does that mean you are done in DYOS XI? :cry:

When I was little I drew a lot of Sonic stuff (based on the UK Sonic the Comic, not your ridiculous Archie stuff :mischief: )

I sense a rivalry across the Atlantic with this one ;).

CivGeneral: Wait, what, I think I lost it; why did the Hacker want Jill to fight against Samus again? I don't think I got it.

To make it short. The Hacker is playing the role of the homewrecker by trying to invoke a love triangle and placing all his chips on Samus to be the winner in his (last attempt) to break me by using both the legal system (divorce on the loser) and the Gman as his pawns.

You are walking through a dark forest. You are eaten by a grue

We are the knights who say ni

Finished with my comic. This time it only took me a week or two. :p

Also, it seems ImageShack has upped their file size limit again, this is all one image, and it's about 7.6 MB.

Any conflict with Kan's plot is entirely unintentional and for humor purposes only. Hopefully it doesn't conflict, at least not in any big way.

In case you can't tell from my last comment and the box at the bottom, I leave my characters and ships to other writers in this thread, as I don't have any real plotline planned at the moment. Do what you want with them until I can come up with one. :)

Last edited:
Really, I'd love to use your ships if anything, but my characters won't be spending alot of time in space atm. Besides, Alex and Roger are landing on a planet in my next comic.

That aside, I still have a long way to go with my next comic. expect it to come at some point throughout the vacation.

I may grab the zombies from you Choxorn, will see how I feel :)

Aaaand that's it. Took the combined total of one day's planning, couple weeks drawing and, er, about six months hiatus, but I completed the damn story. Hope it was enjoyable!

Although it's more like Canada Night now. In between tilling the wiki, chatting with CG and squandering productivity hitting the 'refresh' button, I completely lost track of time.

MARITIMES LOSE AGAIN.

Although it's more like Canada Night now. In between tilling the wiki, chatting with CG and squandering productivity hitting the 'refresh' button, I completely lost track of time.

I can picture Thorvald's F5 key getting warn out :mischief:.

Top Bottom