Rise And Rule Revisited (epic mod)

I have played a game for Carthage. A few new bugs are found.

At the Carthaginian Horse Archer the wrong resource is specified and there is no control zone.

The Punic WarElephant has no working functions (they are available for his Asian fellow and generic of a unit).

Also I remind of a mistake in a chain of an upgrade of a branch of destroyers as a result of which the Destroyer WWI won't be improved.

Node60, one more time thank you very much for reporting these errors. :) It seems now we need the next version of the RARR-biq.

When ever me and my buddy tries to found the 8th city in multiplayer mode the game crashes anybody else have simular experience??:)

I am in a multiplayer game, 3 humans and 5 AI. One of the humans has 9 cities. We haven't experienced a crash.

I do not know if I have said before, but the Iroquois cannot build Carrier WWW II. They can build nuclear carrier.

I have found one more bug. Carthaginians can't build any option of advanced attacking helicopter (Combined Arms technology).

One more trouble with elephants. Punic and Asian WarElephants, unlike an original elephant, have no bonus at the movement on the forest and the jungle.

Original unit:

Copies:

Hi, i wanted to add the units i downloaded to this mod, is that even possible and if it is how would i do that?

I do not know if I have said before, but the Iroquois cannot build Carrier WWW II.

ynot56, thank you very much for reporting this error. :) It will be fixed with the next version of the RARR biq.

I have found one more bug. Carthaginians can't build any option of advanced attacking helicopter (Combined Arms technology).
One more trouble with elephants. Punic and Asian WarElephants, unlike an original elephant, have no bonus at the movement on the forest and the jungle.

Node60, one more time thank you very much for your error reports. :) I will have a look into the RARR biq and fix it.

NIKI87, welcome at CFC. :band:[party]

There is a tutorial for newbies how to add units to C3C. You can find it here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=71114

Dear god this is insane, it's just to damn complicated, i have been trying to add a single unit for the past 6 hours and i just can't do it, i read the damn guide over and over again and try it step by step, it simply does not work. I give up, i will just plays the mod as it is.

Got a weird bug: in my current game, when I change turn, the game crashes... no idea why. Must be something the PC player is doing...

Just found an issue with the Americans. The archer equivalent, something like the native archer, has 2 extra hit points. The veteran should only have 4, it has 6.

Tony

Have a problema with Tibet: I have no modern tanks. I'm stuck with the M48, despite allready having the techs and resources for modern tanks...

I claim moral victory to Tibet! The US, realizing it was loosing, started dropping ICMBs all over the place...

Playing the Americans

The Green Berets are sort of out there. No upgrade path, no civlopedia entry.

Edit, Nevermind. I was looking for Green Berets, not US Green Berets!

Last edited:
Top Bottom