Blue Marble V4.0 Gold

I noticed that earlier in this thread a user was finding problems with BM and Multiplayer. I followed for a couple of pages, but so far as I can tell the poor guy was basically ignored even after going to all the trouble of starting clean and finding no other explanation.

Is this mod safe now for MP or not? I think it is a very impressive mod, and would really like to use it. That being said, if it causes MP conflicts, then it is worthless to me and simply not worth the tradeoff.

Any updates since on why there were MP issues?

I have looked through the forum but not quite sure how to proceed. I want to install Blue Marble and I have gone to the download site and obtained the zip file which contains Civ4v161.exe which appears to be the patch file for version 1.61. I have run it and nothing related to Blue Marble appears when I launch the game, nor is it listed under Mods in the menu.

I am using Windows 7 64 bit and I had to install Civ IV under C:\Games as advised in another forum. I have gone to Firaxis site and patched the game up to 1.7?

I would like to get the Blue Marble options menu (?). That would be my first choice. Second choice would be to just get the files and hand load them. Any help on how I should proceed would be appreciated.

Yes, thanks J.
Have to look a little deeper and adjust a few things but think I will have more coffee and breakfast first.

Well I did unzip it and I did double click and then I clicked Install HighRes and Activate on the Text thing and there's still no changes D:

Top Bottom