JFD's The World According to Modders

I didn't know there was a GDoc!

My Civ's there now. =]

tfw no one cares about me

JFD, would it be a good idea to post your order of prioritisation on the front page? It would make everything clearer, plus people would be incentivised to do more work themselves in order to move their civ up the list.

There isn't really one, except next are JFD, Janboruta, and Senshi. But I have other things that interest me more atm than struggling with my and Jan's UA :p

Like writing an essay on Beyonce. From Buddhism to Beyonce... whelp

Okay, maybe I don't then...

This is a bit out of nowhere (actually not really, since I was just listening to it), but since Jifford is the King of All the Russias and Then Some, you know what his war theme should be?

Dear Mods

After coming to the conclusion that colonising the OT Subforum isn't a viable option, please may we have permission to found a OT thread in C&C, in order to keep us safe from the 15k+ post OTers.

With love

C15 and the rest of the C&C community.

/s..?

Oh, and Klisz - this needs to be added to your WAtM design...

I definitely could use a less boring UA (especially given how little sense my current one makes - it's supposed to represent me bouncing ideas off of people who don't mod, and in some cases people who don't even play Civ, but seeing as the other leaders are modders themselves...). Now to figure out how to translate this thread into a UA... something involving barbs probably. :p

EDIT: I came up with a thing

I changed a couple of things about my civ on the doc to reflect my now being slightly more solo. It's all text though, so hopefully that's alright.

It's also been two months without an update :p

I changed a couple of things about my civ on the doc to reflect my now being slightly more solo. It's all text though, so hopefully that's alright.

It's also been two months without an update :p

The link to your peace theme is dead.

You realise, also, that your UA requires the CP.

Dammit, that's an inconvenience. I've found a new peace theme...

Oh, and would this alternate UA require the CBP? I don't see why it would, especially because the Tupi and Kuikuro do similar things, but it doesn't hurt to ask:
Upon a Declaration of Friendship, both you and your friend's Capitals enter a 10-turn We Love the King Day. We Love the King Days boost Production as well as Growth.

Whoward's requires the CP anyway - since this isn't exactly a mod going out tithe masses, I don't see many problems with CP dependency. None of us are are on Mac, are we?

Whoward's requires the CP anyway - since this isn't exactly a mod going out tithe masses, I don't see many problems with CP dependency. None of us are are on Mac, are we?

Some of us simply dislike the CP, though, and IIRC senshi himself is one of them - so it would be a bit of a shame for his own TWATM civ to depend on a mod he prefers not to use.

Maybe that was the plan from the beginning:

Alright Senshidenshi, you might have cheated your way into TWATM, but as a punishment... your mod will require Community Patch! *Mad Cackling*

Are you trying to suggest it's viable to make mods on a Mac?

Are you trying to suggest it's viable to use a Mac?

FTFY

Some of us simply dislike the CP, though, and IIRC senshi himself is one of them - so it would be a bit of a shame for his own TWATM civ to depend on a mod he prefers not to use.

Emphasis on many - it's another debate between using it or not, and I think we're gonna have to wait for JFD to return in order to settle this.

Maybe that was the plan from the beginning:

Alright Senshidenshi, you might have cheated your way into TWATM, but as a punishment... your mod will require Community Patch! *Mad Cackling*

Can't wait to see what Pookie's civ is like in that case...

So, with all the other things you're working on and the release of Civ VI later this year, are you still planning on completing TWAtM, JFD?

If you aren't, I guess there's not much point in finishing off my civ design. :p

I think JFD stated (the last time he culled some civs from his to-do list) that he was broadly done with working on TWatM and Deluxe scenarios - with his remaining interest going to civs and his current gameplay mods.

I'm guessing this also means that PiT and Society Divided are unlikely to see Civ V release. That said - interests can always change.

Top Bottom