ISDG 2012 - Server Announcements, Connection Issues and Questions

Which spy is caught? We might need whoever this guy is to just delete him, maybe something is wrong with him?

And I will use the opportunity to ask for a Easter pause. I am our team only turnplayer at the moment and I am going on 4 days Easter vacation.

Happy Easter to the Christians :)

I am taking the game down anyways due to server updates, and will reload to Hulkmusclor's autosave. I guess we need to let the turn flip on it's own again. If someone could pause the game for an easter break when the turn has flipped, that would be great.

Game is back up.

Okay guys, I need some suggestions here. When the game crashes, it crashes so heavily that my server is having issues letting me log on to it, so this is a bad crash.

Someone mentioned that this may be due to a spy being caught - could we test if that is the case?

Otherwise I think we need to roll back several turns, as letting the turn roll without pressing end turn may have only postponed the real issue (whatever it is).

Note: I have not reloaded the game as we need solutions to this issue before I'm putting the game back up, considering the severity of the crash.

Then I suggest we rollback to the turn before the first crash incident. This may be a major rollback through, given that I expect a lot of things have happened in just three turns. So I'll await feedback on this before doing anything.

I think Hulkmusclor hears the sound of spies being caught and it is the last thing he can hear from the game. I dont think that the issue is related with spies. I think game is at the stage when each turn some of spies are caught.

Reloading game from 2 turns ago savegame will change things significantly. I hope there is a way to avoid it, because it is really last measure we should try.

Btw with this mod if you are last to make turn and it kicks you when you press enter you still hear sounds of spies. So there is nothing special imho.

I suggest saving right before the crash and send the save to Caledorn alongside with your password. If loading the game from this save does not solve the issue, you might need the mod developers to debug the pitboss host with the save that is about to crash.

I just spoke with one of the Spaniards and he asked to send him save games and password. Cal, can we get that?

Top Bottom