Planning cIV BTS MTDG III

For the civ password erasing by admin password, I'm not sure it happens with civ IV. I may mistake with civ III where for sure it happens in PBEM. It will be better that CivPlayers log in to check this point as soon as possible.

For the civ password erasing by admin password, I'm not sure it happens with civ IV. I may mistake with civ III where for sure it happens in PBEM. It will be better that CivPlayers log in to check this point as soon as possible.

Yes, "password incorrect" :sad:

Seems we need to reload, because our pw doesnt work anymore. Or is there any other way to reset pw?

I will reload to Hulkmusclor's autosave now.

Seems we need to reload, because our pw doesnt work anymore. Or is there any other way to reset pw?

I have reloaded the game (I did a manual save before reloading in case someone says that we can do it differently and that's easier). Can you please confirm that you are able to log in with your normal password now?

I have reloaded the game (I did a manual save before reloading in case someone says that we can do it differently and that's easier). Can you please confirm that you are able to log in with your normal password now?

Now it works.

In the games I've hosted, I used the server issues thread for this kind of discussion. Keeps it in one place and all the turnplayers can subscribe to that thread to get notified automatically. :)

In the games I've hosted, I used the server issues thread for this kind of discussion. Keeps it in one place and all the turnplayers can subscribe to that thread to get notified automatically. :)

Noted, and taken to heart as a very good suggestion. Thanks :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Heya,Game is going nicely. One thing may I ask: would it be possible to make it go faster a bit? no need to lower turn lenght, it would be enough if everyone would just end their turn as soon as possible. Not naming players here who have the habit not ending their turn.. just please :)

yeap. :b:

You do nto need to login into the game to end turn.. Leaders of each team can do so at the web.

Heya,Game is going nicely. One thing may I ask: would it be possible to make it go faster a bit? no need to lower turn lenght, it would be enough if everyone would just end their turn as soon as possible. Not naming players here who have the habit not ending their turn.. just please :)

I want to second this thought. Too many turns where everyone but 1-2 teams play in the first 12 hours, and then it still takes another 36 hours for the turn to roll. At that pace, this game may take two years.

At least while the world remains relatively peaceful, we should be able to knock these turns out in 24 hours.

Top Bottom