WWII Pacific^serbian mode

headhunter

Chieftain
Hi people,this is modification of standard civIII conquest scenario.
So what's diferent?

SSSR is added,Netherlands is neutral,Japan is stronger,China is defensless.
New units are IL-2 sturmovik,russian heavy tank,recon airplane,torpedo bomber,more planes can fit into aircariers

Check out my other scenarios :)

I have corrected mistakes in city names in version V1.1

Attachments

• WWII Pacific^serbian modeV1.0.zip
    47.8 KB · Views: 270
  • WWII Pacific^serbian mode V1.0.jpg
    WWII Pacific^serbian mode V1.0.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 535
  • WWII Pacific^serbian mode V1.1.zip
    47.8 KB · Views: 204
  • WWII Pacific^serbian mode V1.1.jpg
    WWII Pacific^serbian mode V1.1.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 308
That was terrible! all of the Soviet Cities that were on this map don't belong there! They are supposed to be on the other side of Russia! Also, if all the other nations in the pacific in this scenario had no Cavalries, or heavy to medium sized tanks, What makes you think the Soviets had them? Just a few more modifications and it will be good.

hey
the two towers thing was closed
remove it from the first post!!
and why is russia so strong and china so weak! this doesn't make sense

citizen001 said:
Why did you make China defenseless??

Let's be realistic,it was,wasn't it.
Japan ruled china,until soviet invasion at the end of the war.
Soviets had the KV heavy tank,you can look it up,it had more armour than german panzers,germans were shocked by its performance in combat
And all sides in the pacific had only light tanks-english,american&japan!

are you insane!? china held out against the giant that was japan for so long was remarkable. Japan had clearly bitten off more than it could chew after it took over and established Manchukuo. Pick up a book

Communisto said:
are you insane!? china held out against the giant that was japan for so long was remarkable. Japan had clearly bitten off more than it could chew after it took over and established Manchukuo. Pick up a book

Truth is your Worst Enemy :nono: . Long live free taiwan!!!
:smoke:

citizen001 said:
Why did you make China defenseless??

China is about as defenseless as it was in the original Conquest. I once played as China, and I conquered all the occupied Japanese lands exept for Indochina.

Try my World War 2 Pacific conquest remake, It's more accurate as far as the Cities go. I also added Mongolia.

World War 2 in The Pacific.zip

Attachments

• World War 2 in The Pacific.zip
    48.6 KB · Views: 145
when i played the original WWII pacific as China on Sid i held out against Japan without losing a single city. air force completly destroyed though, and it was the Artillery that saved my life. even though i won and played on, it still took to about the 1950s to start to retake former chinese cities.

This is a fun-for-a-sadistic-person mod. It's completely unrealistic (What is Murminsk doing there? It's in the Artic by Finland!) and boring for anyone who actually plays the game. :thumbdown

BTW, for a backward country locked in a civil war, the Chinese were amazing. They shouldn't be weakend

headhunter said:
Truth is your Worst Enemy :nono: . Long live free taiwan!!!
:smoke:

Says he who puts Murmansk on the Pacific coast. :lol:

the chinese were not totally defenseless...
they were behind in tech but still has production and large population.
they however lack key resourses which the allies help provide from the south.

interestingly, the japanese needed them too!
the japanese wisely bombed road connecting china and it allies
preventing china from putting up a greater fight,
limiting it with an undersupplied army.

the japanese never really made any inland, they only control the coast.
there wasn't really any point in advancing into china anyway.
the main focus shifted away from china immediately when usa embargo japan.
it was all about southeast asia which is resourse rich.

seriously, Civ3 scen is not historically accurate,
but yours isn't anymore accurate!

OK people,you're right about murmansk.It' there,i havent wasted my time serching the world map for corect names of the cities.
Thanke you for the insights...That's the point! This scenario is elaboration of russian invasion on manchuria,fast,clean and efective.Over 1 000 000 russian troops outspeeding famous german blitz in france.When I played with china,i kicked some japanees ass,so i have made them week,and balansed the game to be interesting.
Thanks again...i'm about to put new scenario-DEEP SPACE 9-DOMINION WAR,be sure
to check it out

"Truth is your Worst Enemy . Long live free taiwan!!!"

Truth is our worst what now? You do realize that China held out against Japan for roughly a decade of on again, off again war.

What exactly does your second sentence have to do with anything? I don't think that defending the historical record about Nationalist China is in any way a statement of support for the Communist regime, if that's what you're insinuating.

headhunter said:
OK people,you're right about murmansk.It' there,i havent wasted my time serching the world map for corect names of the cities.
Thanke you for the insights...That's the point! This scenario is elaboration of russian invasion on manchuria,fast,clean and efective.Over 1 000 000 russian troops outspeeding famous german blitz in france.When I played with china,i kicked some japanees ass,so i have made them week,and balansed the game to be interesting.
Thanks again...i'm about to put new scenario-DEEP SPACE 9-DOMINION WAR,be sure
to check it out

Hello,

I think the main problem with the Soviet Cities is not only Murmansk located on the Pacific, but that you just place cities in the editor and followed the names in the list without correcting them afterwards.
Just the screenshot show 4 cities and none of them is located only in the near of their original place. Woronesh, Yakutz, Novosibirsk .. Murmansk, none of them is only in the near of Pacific. Most of them are several hundreds and even thousands of kilometers more west located.

I really appreciate your ideas and I also missed the Soviets in this scenario (you also played Axis and Allies, right ;) ), but please take more care for accuracy.

Rod

Good Idea to put the russians there.

Hmmmmm... one of you'r next project is Kosovo, Interesting, i live there.

Top Bottom