Warlord

Attachments

• Eagle.gif
    Eagle.gif
    360.7 KB · Views: 636
  • Eagle Death.gif
    Eagle Death.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 516
Thanks, link works good now. The unit flics are very well detailed. They do seem a little long as the plane goes whizzing over the game map, not sure how this will affect the animation. Have you game tested it? Also, the units_32 file needed to be resized, and I took the liberty. Once again, amazing unit.

Attachments

• EagleUnits32.pcx
    1.4 KB · Views: 166
Cool! Really good for a first unit. But a couple of pointers for next time:

*Make the shadow a dark pink, so it will look like a real shadow in-game
*The units32 is wrong. It's supposed to be much smaller than that. There is a tutorial for that in the tutorials section, I think.

I am chatting with him as we speak. There are some major pallete issues that need to be worked out.

It is possible to requst!!! Su-30MKK(Chinesse version), Su-34, RAH-66, Mi-28N, Ka-52 Alligator, T-90S, T-84, Leopard 2A4, Su-33UB, T-64, Challenger 2,

It is possible to requst!!! Su-30MKK(Chinesse version), Su-34, RAH-66, Mi-28N, Ka-52 Alligator, T-90S, T-84, Leopard 2A4, Su-33UB, T-64, Challenger 2,

You can post requests in my other thread instead:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=172810

Though I must say that is a lot of stuff you are asking for, of which only the Su-30MKK is in my plans at the moment.

I downloaded your Strike Eagle. It looks good, but it's flying sideways when a target is east or west of it. I don't have the rotate before attack turned on so I'm not sure what is wrong.

Top Bottom