Heli updates 01/07/2004

BeBro

King of the Krauts
Reworked my early helis esp. with improved smoke FX and better anti-aliasing. Some anims are also completely new (eg. the French Tiger's victory anim). In case you had the first versions, just copy the new flc anims plus the ini files into the proper folders.

Icons and Pedia pics remain the same, but are included in the new download files, since I deleted all the links and preview anims from the original threads.

AH 64D LongbowApache
DL: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/LongbowApache_v2.zip (ca. 1 mb)

Eurocopter Tiger (French and German versions)
DL: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/Tiger_v2.zip (ca. 2,9 mb)

UH 60Blackhawk/HH60Pavehawk
DL: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/Blackhawk_v2.zip (ca. 2,1 mb)

Remember that the Attack helis Apache and tiger are planned to use as landunits (of course only a suggestion ;))

Previews

LongbowApache attack A plus B

Attachments

• longbow_att_a_b.gif
    longbow_att_a_b.gif
    162.7 KB · Views: 2,841
  • run_anims.zip
    160.8 KB · Views: 1,042
FrenchTiger attack plus victory

Attachments

• ftiger_att_vic.gif
    ftiger_att_vic.gif
    223.7 KB · Views: 4,605
Blackhawk death

Attachments

• blackhawk_death.gif
    blackhawk_death.gif
    104.6 KB · Views: 4,722
Pavehawk attack

Attachments

• pavehawk_att.gif
    pavehawk_att.gif
    153.4 KB · Views: 4,492
German Tiger attack plus death

Attachments

• tiger_att_death.gif
    tiger_att_death.gif
    167.4 KB · Views: 4,275
Haven't decided yet - I there are lots of requests, including some regarding other updates of some of my older units....;)

Well, whatever it is, I'll probably like it. I personally use alot of your jet fighters and hoope to see updates for them :D I'm not going to make any specific requests since you just made a unit for me, but I'd like to see more planes and helis and some of the men pulled from the Chariots and made into infantry units. Have fun!

I love that Pavehawk attack :goodjob:

BeBro, I know that you're swamped, but is there any chance of a slight alteration to two of your animations for any one of these 'copters? I'm thinking a really low flying run flc and a pop-up attack flc. What do you reckon?

BeBro,
very nice upgrades.

Do you have a Huey somewhere to make into such fine chopper like these.
The old one neads an upgrade I think.
Cemo

Excellent work. Better than ever!

Yaouuuhhh! Thank you BeBro ! :goodjob: The Tiger looks very good and you are right , I think it's the only one who can do this loop in the world ...

Thank you for this great french unit that I will put immediatly in my game !!

GOOD, BETTER, BEBRO :D

I vote for the UH-1 (a gunship version with MGs and rockets!!! :p ), too. But if you are going to make planes again, my suggestions are (you know) MiG-29, A-6 Intruder (think its also the right plane for unscratchedfoots Vietnam scenario), and the S-3 Viking (maybe as an update for the A-6).

:cry: Bebro, I´m missing the run.flcs from the Apache and the german tiger. I would be very grateful for this :blush:

Did you use the new ini files? Then it should work all fine....

Top Bottom