Heli updates 01/07/2004

Sweet update. A little more altitude on your jets, and you'll have a perfect set out there - helicopters, jets, chariots, & knights.

If i move my helis, then the nose comes a bit down (i like this realism). And i think you have used the default.flc also as Run anim by the Apache and the German Tiger. The French Tiger did not have this problem, because there IS a Run.flc. I know I´m petty :rolleyes:

I´ve rebuilt the old ini files :)

Sigh - they are now attached in the first post, including updated ini files.

Faster than i could spell: GOOD, BETTER, :king: BEBRO :goodjob:

I've wanted an Apache for so long to use in the editor, thanks this looks amazing! Good work BeBro!

Please don't bump threads over a couple months old, unless you have a constructive comment to give (i.e. an update). Bumping just to say "neat o!" Will get many veteran forum goers annoyed.

Welcome to CFC by the way![party]

@Bebro: Seeing as somebody just bumped this... Excellent unit, Bebro, thanks.

Please don't bump threads over a couple months old, unless you have a constructive comment to give (i.e. an update). Bumping just to say "neat o!" Will get many veteran forum goers annoyed.

Welcome to CFC by the way![party]

@Bebro: Seeing as somebody just bumped this... Excellent unit, Bebro, thanks.

@ CossackKamikaze: What CC-2224 said, inclduing the welcome!
@ CC-2224 - BeBro has sadly not been on these boards since Dec 19, 2005. :(

-Oz

Too much work at university (I know about that, I'm a Historian too). :(

It's so ironic - if there are indeed "parallel" universes, I have little doubt but that I teach Medieval European History in one of them. Yet, in this universe, I help myself keep "active" in the field by reading Braudel and such -- and by being on these boards.

Life - even on-line - can be very strange indeed.

Best,

Oz

P.S. @Ares - if I may ask - what is your specialty?

-Oz

Hey All,

Sorry for "bumping" this old thread. I'm sorry to hear that BeBro isn't around any more, as he is very talented. I just need to get additional units to work... I'm not able to copy .bix files nor modify the units32 file, even after changing them from read-only to normal. Is there something I'm missing here??

Duuuhh... the Normans? ;)

:lol: Granted, although I still think I'll wait for his answer, as - even if the "obvious" is correct - it could be timeline/event based, "great persons" based, Marxist historiography based (which has nothing to do with Marxism as a political sentiment :nono: ). Then there's the question of how deep he (hypothetically) goes into the Normans in Normandy; the Conquest; post-Conquest resistance; or the transformation of "English" society post-conquest (whose echoes linger today in the English language: think of "pig" and "pork", and "cow" and "beef" - sounds silly, no? Except that "pig" and "cow" are Anglo-Saxon and "pork" and "beef" are Norman French: the messy things you had to tend to before slaughtering reflect the underdog status of the conquered, whereas the end-use food reflects the language of the rulers).

Anyway, enough speculation :shifty: - Ares?

Best Regards,

Oz

Actually Zeekater found him doing grafix for Hearts of Iron2 boards.

Middle Ages AND post-1920s.

As the entire thread's original topic is long since done --

Fascinating. My pet greater-than-a-lay-person's-but-less-than-a-pro's-knowledge interests are (1) the transition from Feudalism to Capitalism in Western Europe and (2) evolutionary biology. I also spent over 20 years in I.T. Unifying theme: the transformation of complex systems over time.

Et tu?

Best,

Oz

Top Bottom