18 Civs; the Mongol Version

Alright guys, not far to go until this story is finished! I wonder if it might become the longest running finished story in the forum! (Ie the story with the biggest difference between start and finish date). I estimate I'll need two updates to finish it off! :D Next one will be in November sometime, whenever next I'm not swamped with work.

PotU will take that title once it finishes, but you're probably closer to finishing :D so probably. :lol:

Looking forward to the update already. :)

You know, every week I go to Civ4's S&T only to check if Pacifist46 has continued the story...

And every time I get dissapointed because there hasn't been any updates...

:( :( :(

If only a post saying that he will finish the story...

SO .... I may have done another Sisiutil and abandoned my story for a year again ... who can say exactly why this was, but anyway, some news - I have just written half of an update! So now I have something concrete I can promise to you all - and HOPEFULLY when I get in tomorrow evening I will be able to finish off the update (the penultimate one - so close!) and conclude the story within a month or maybe two, to make sure the finale is epic enough :cool: I realised I have had 4 birthdays whilst writing this story - it has gone unfinished too long, and I SHALL finish it before 2013 comes around. It seems my motivation to do that is good at the moment so before it ebbs away I shall crack on!

Great news! Can't wait. :)

So much for tomorrow, but atleast it hasnt been another year.....yet.

Initiate the year countdown timer

Top Bottom