2D Art Corner

@Duke
Can you set a link to the promotion- and itembuttons?

Ok dwarfs got a flag. I still got no good idea for the norse flag.

@seZ
Any progress on nippon, cathay, ind and araby? We can leave the chinaflag imo for now but the rest is crap.

Norse needs either Viking horns, or a Viking longboat icon.
Ind can have a stylized elephant.
Nippon can have a stylized sun emblem
Cathay can have an asian dragon (but not the vanilla china for the final, need them all to be original;) )
Araby... not sure, maybe a lamp (as in alladin??)

Can someone make a botton for 'Cast Spell'?
It will be used as a mission botton (like load, unload, pillage bombard, ect...)

Duke van Frost said:
Here´s the Norseflag (without teamcolor)

It comes with a black alpha channel - otherwise I only got a white flag.

I wanted it to look like the sail of a viking-ship, but gave it light purple (the teamcolor for our Norse) instead of red stripes.

Kinda pink but i really like the vikingship on the flag .. looks VERY good!

:goodjob:

I love the gallery galley (or whatever more accurate name) on the flag, but I gotta be honest about the stripes - they make the whole thing look like pajamas :blush: Maybe go with only two "side" stripes, either vertical or horizontal with the gallery galley slightly smaller and between them, kinda like the Canadian or Israeli flags.

P.S. Er... Duke did you get my PM? Is the silence sign of "no" :) or did you just miss it?

Edit: How the heck did I manage to mispell galley twice in a row!? :confused:
*loooks at the time of the post* Ah yes, I just arrived at work and have yet to have my coffee, that solves it :D

Duke van Frost said:
]Here´s the Norseflag (without teamcolor)

It comes with a black alpha channel - otherwise I only got a white flag.

I wanted it to look like the sail of a viking-ship, but gave it light purple (the teamcolor for our Norse) instead of red stripes.

EDIT: here´s the link for the runes (items):

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=123531&d=1145119941

and here are the promotions I did:

View attachment 131130
Uups hehe, I think you misunderstood me. I thought the runes were good as deco on the Norseflag but I like it as it is, maybe slightly darker to match with the tc but we can do this in the playtest.:)

Edit: btw the runebuttons are cool. Hope we can use them soon.

Top Bottom