2D Art Corner

@Duke
I totally forgot about the flag for Kislev. Interested to do it? It's a standing bear on blue ground, a Kislev armybooklet is in GW-online unfortunatly not possible to cut or copy anything from it but there are some pics of banners you might be able to imitate.

Ploeperpengel said:
@Duke
I totally forgot about the flag for Kislev. Interested to do it? It's a standing bear on blue ground, a Kislev armybooklet is in GW-online unfortunatly not possible to cut or copy anything from it but there are some pics of banners you might be able to imitate.

I think I found a good stylized bear in the booklet to cut and copy for the banner (have a look at page 18) ;)

I got the flag for Kislev done.

Ploe can you tell me what I have to do with flags to make them appear ingame if they don´t have an alpha-channel? I always get a white flag if I don´t apply a black alpha-channel :(

I´ll put the flag and a button for Norsca (with a slightly darker purple also for the flag) in the next patch I´ll be doing - I want to rename all wonders before I upload the next one ;)

And I was wondering about the TeamCoulour for Kislev - Do you want to keep that Orange :confused:

All flags need to have a black alpha channel if they are supposed to not display teamcolor, if they are supposed to show tc and have a white alpha just set the boolean in the civartdefs to 0;)
The tc for Kislev should maybe be exchanged with the one tilea has. I don't like the flag tilea now has anyway. The original was yellow btw not blue but JP wanted the tilean blue in game and also that flag. Since we got simcuties colortable in we can choose more freely about tc now.

Psychic_Llamas said:
did you take a look at that paw i found? i personally like it better than the bear you found, but i really dont mind what their flag is.

just my 2 cents;)

Yes, I had a look at it, btu after I saw the pictures in the Kislev Booklet and the Flags the Unit had in there I decided to go with the bear.

Ploeperpengel said:
btw the progress screen is awesome now. just the highelfpic could be better. But barding is actually not related to bards it's horse barding(armor):lol:

Yeah, I don´t like the HE pic also, had some better ones, but deleted them by accident and now I can´t find them anymore.

:lol: Horse Barding, Ok, the I´ll do a horse with a lute ;)
No, I´ll change that one to some armor.

I vote for the pike's. The archer's look too woodelfish. Whenever I think of woodelves I allways think of archers and whenever I see high elves I always think of pikeman. No offense to Woodelf of course ;)

i would go for the pikes too!

ok, now it´s 2 for the Archers vs. 2 for the Pikes, votes will be taken until 29 PM GMT then the poll is closed :p

If nobody votes until then I´ll take the Archer, because I already finished that one yesterday :rolleyes:

I know, been there done that.

you should listen to the UN musicfile, because that´s the one which will be used in the final version ;)

The time for which the pics are displayed are also reduced and I changed all Displayeffects to Fade In :p

I get a white flag problem, for the first time.... never had this before, but i added the nipponese and cathay flag, now i got every new flag in white...

Top Bottom